Reviews for Sisters, No Matter What
*smiles*
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
awesome
Cerva Alba chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Persephone is adorable, being worried about what her sisters will think of sweet story !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I was too lazy to log on, so forgive me for the guest review!
HadesXPersephone4Ever
-Nice as always, but Hades was kind enough to let her agree first, and not be like his younger brothers!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I laughed at the last part! Damn, stories just don't get any better than this! A little hurt/comfort and friendship featuring my three favorite goddesses written by my favorite Greek Mythology writer...ya just can't beat that. Would you consider writing a story about the last part (Dionysus, Hermes and Apollo)? Or maybe one about the myth of Erichthonius? Thanks! Hope to read from you again soon!
Muse of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
To LittleKittyCat

Uhm... i dont know if you had noticed, but this is a one-shot... And I headed it as 'Complete'
LittleKittyCat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Are there going to be more chapters? It's been only one for three days!
Olive nerd chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
When will you ever stop writing awesome stories? I sure hope you do not! You perfectly shaped the three sisters in a likely bond and used vivid language. I love this, and thanks!
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Good idea for a story. Like it. Nice angle too :)
The Xerneas Of Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww. Cute! Still fantastic! And hilarious! Ha. Painted.
UnicornCoffee chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww, What a cute and sweet story! It included some of my favorite goddesses, too.

I can imagine Dionysus ending up in situation like that. XD
ArtemisIsis13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, that was a great story :D The ending made me squeal with laughter. Oh, those cruel men! :P Anyway, I think this was really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. Artemis and Athena are two of my favorite goddesses, so is Persephone. Good job.