Reviews for Professor Neighton and the Bridled Tongue
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Why is it that all of my favorite fanfictions are on hiatus? This is one of the few really well done crossovers that blend together perfectly into a wonderful cupcake! So as I hope the hiatus doesn't go on for years (it happens, sometimes outside of the writer's control), good work! Wish I could see it reeaaly happen! (But I never did see what Luke and the professor look like as ponies. Maybe I missed it... EXCUSE TO RE-READ! :D)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Aw, man! Just when it was getting to be SO good! Please please please PLEEEAAASE continue! I love this story and there are only a couple of misspellings! You shall continue, yes? You've answered yes, so get to it! (On your own time if it doesn't take more than a few months.)
Sweetly Delightful chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
wow, great chapter. And don't worry about going on hiatus, I do it all the time *blush* and don't tell my readers *double blush* great puzzle as well. Took me about ten minutes.
The Mocking J chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Another great chapter! I laughed when Luke and Pinkie were eating the cakes.
Oh no, what's happened to the professor...? :O
Yeah, well done for writing over 25,000 words about Layton being a pony
The Mocking J chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Your descriptions of the forest and the enfield fight were brilliant. I was trying to imagine a pony Layton fencing with a pony Anton/Descole... and I burst out laughing. It was nice that Emmy got a mention! And well done for making all of Zecora's lines rhyme (that must've been hard).
Sweetly Delightful chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Zecora is cool! It's so cute how Luke is all sad when the Professor leaves him behind. Awww!
The Mocking J chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
That was a good idea- having Luke and Fluttershy share the same animal talking talents :) Fluttershy is so cute in this chapter. I think you actually wrote her personality very well.
MissAntique chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Great chapter! Luke's excitement towards the animals was so cute! Oh gosh, the Professor is going into the forest alone? I'm with Fluttershy, be careful! Good job, and good luck with the next chapter!
Firewizard1000 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Shouldn't this be in the crossover for proffecor layton and mlp fim
The Mocking J chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Can't believe I got mentioned twice in the author's note :D
It doesn't matter that it takes time to update- better than to rush everything. And you're usually consistent with the chapter length (and quality), which is the most important thing.
Firewizard1000 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
WILL O WISP REALLY YOU REALLY WENT THE POKEMON ROUTE WITH NAMES THAT WAS JUST STUPID, LAZY, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB
MissAntique chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Omg this is such a good fanfic! I'm surprised at how well you can turn a character into a pony. This is really interesting and I cant wait for an update! Good luck with the next chapter! :)
Peaceless chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
I just want to say that I love this! I wasn't looking for a Layton/mlp crossover, but I'm so glad I found it. You've ponified the characters so very well, and the plot is interesting without seeming forced. I cannot wait to read more!
The Mocking J chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
This is getting really interesting :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Why do I get the feeling that Discord is the main villain?