Reviews for Guardian
nightlight4582 chapter 4 . 5/26
"he looked like someone had stuffed him in bleach"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I see what you did there...
nightlight4582 chapter 4 . 5/26
"he looked like someone stuffed him in bleach"
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I see what you did there.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 9 . 5/19
I agree the actual story felt like it was on rails and or track's like it wasn't real just a slightly interactive hologram of the harry potter movie.
KK chapter 1 . 3/15
I know you want to keep your characters in character and that you aren't really changing anything plot related yet but you do need to integrate Ichigo more. While Ron and Harry are talking it sounds like they are just ignoring him. What impact does Ichigo have in this world if no one even responds and he doesn't even change the conversation on the train.
TouchDouche chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Just said Itsugo out of nowhere, and it hit me.
MBlasterXD chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
heh I 'abandoned' most of my stories for similar reasons...
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Based on the end of the summary, I figured I'd check the last chapter to see if this was continuing or if the chapter was a closing noteā€”and hey, it's a closing note. Quite an interesting one, too. That's a great point about Ichigo's long-term butterfly effect, one I personally wouldn't have thought of if I read through the whole thing. Well, I'm glad you gave the story closure for people who may have been waiting on it, and that you gave a rough overview of the plot that wasn't fully written out instead of leaving it dangling.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
It feels a little forced how frequently Ichigo has something to add to the conversation.
If Hermione has sat down already, how can Ichigo flash step behind her? He'd be on the back of the seat.
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
ok. thanks for letting us know
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
It's prefect, not perfect.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Wonderful idea. I just hope that Ichigo won't let this dimension's Soul Society control him.
TouchDouche chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Neville wins!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
You're not abandoning this story, are you? It's very interesting... Please update.. -.-
alqui chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Looks good so far.
Setia Prenn chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Aw c'mon! This fic here is purly awesome, and you don't update in A YEAR? C'mon! Even if you're on hiatus, you still could write some. Like Ichigo looking into the mirror of erised? Some sad angst never gets old. Pleeease update i love this one