Reviews for Guardian
MBlasterXD chapter 9 . 9/20
heh I 'abandoned' most of my stories for similar reasons...
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 8/31
Based on the end of the summary, I figured I'd check the last chapter to see if this was continuing or if the chapter was a closing noteā€”and hey, it's a closing note. Quite an interesting one, too. That's a great point about Ichigo's long-term butterfly effect, one I personally wouldn't have thought of if I read through the whole thing. Well, I'm glad you gave the story closure for people who may have been waiting on it, and that you gave a rough overview of the plot that wasn't fully written out instead of leaving it dangling.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 8/31
It feels a little forced how frequently Ichigo has something to add to the conversation.
If Hermione has sat down already, how can Ichigo flash step behind her? He'd be on the back of the seat.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 8/26
ok. thanks for letting us know
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 5/31
It's prefect, not perfect.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 3/20
Wonderful idea. I just hope that Ichigo won't let this dimension's Soul Society control him.
TouchDouche chapter 6 . 2/21
Neville wins!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
You're not abandoning this story, are you? It's very interesting... Please update.. -.-
alqui chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Looks good so far.
Setia Prenn chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Aw c'mon! This fic here is purly awesome, and you don't update in A YEAR? C'mon! Even if you're on hiatus, you still could write some. Like Ichigo looking into the mirror of erised? Some sad angst never gets old. Pleeease update i love this one
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
Please update! This story is really good. It's rare for me to find a story like this that's good! Please continue!
sugarcadet chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
HA! I've read this story several times and I still love this chapter name! "/Everyone's/ favorite little snob", Ha! I would really like to know what hiatus is, I hear alot of it on here but I don't know what it means. Please update if you can!
Kaldi97 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
I love this plz update soon
SadisticAvocado chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Fantastic, really loving this fic so far, please do continue writing it! Looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully soon.