Reviews for Joined
I just love IdoxEona couple. Wish there was more
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oooo that was amazing :3
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was amazing and adorable and OMG I'm fangirling so pllleeeaaaase write more? :) I was rooting for him through the whole book and read to the end and was like WHAT and so yeah. (;
;Dark Moons
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I looove this! I love all of your stories! Write more! :D Loved this one! Keep it up. :)
SmileyApollo1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
So good! Love it :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Nice job please let there be a chapter two on the way on what happens next heart job and keep up the good work
Uncanny Cantaloupe chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Best. Couple. Ever. Kygo-bashing! Yay! Fluff! Awesome fic, keep writing :)
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wow thet was good please continu and that was great hurry with your next one it would be a good story if you continued to deveolp it XD
Psyka chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow thet was good please continu and that was great hurry with your net one
DragonEye0905 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh, what a thing for him to do.
You do an exceptional job keeping everyone in character. This is an exellent read, and I agree that Kygo and Eona's romance was lacking once they really started to get to know one another.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh snap...yeah,I think this one might be my top favorite of your eona/ido one shots!
fanficfansinceforever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
omgomgomgomgomg! I love it!
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
awww
Lita of the Dancing Flames chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Yay, an amazing Eona/Ido fic! I really liked these two, I was rather depressed by the ending of the book. Then again, it probably couldn't have ended any other way...*sigh* Ah well, this is why I love fanfiction!
dragongirl423 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is my favorite story out of all of them! It's funny, cute, Eona's a little aggressive and kinda gives a few clues into there past lives! Plus I've never really thought Kygo was all that great!