Reviews for Locket
potternut190 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Interesting to see Ron's after he left. Now back to work on H&P ;-)
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this. Ron is my favorite character in Harry Potter and I think you got him exactly right in this story, capturing his quick and outside the box thinking, his bravery, but also his jealousy and insecurities.

It was very refreshing to see a well written Deathly Hallows missing scene and with a perfectly written Ron. Well done.
Tildette chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really liked this! Will we get any more stories from that time? Perhaps with the Hogwarts gang or the DFA...
jg13145 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant! I think you captured that unmentioned scene really well. I could hear Ron say something like this.
Kestrel98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Nice! I didn't know what Ron did when he left. I never really thought about it but it's refreshing to have that insight into his head. I love how he thinks hermione is too good for him and blames himself cos at least we know he is sensitive now! Is Danny merely stupid or was he just trying to help him? Please keep the great stories coming?
MHood80 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
A really good glimpse into a part of Deathly Hallows we don't see in the book. How the locket affected Ron, and what he tells Harry and Hermione about walking "straight into a gang of Snatchers", how it makes him realize what he feels for Hermione, even the part where he splinches himself. Nice look into Ron's view point. Well Done!
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Do you have any plans to add a chapter about what happens when Ron meets Bill?
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked reading about what Ron was likely thinking, and what events might have transpired when Ron escaped from the snatchers. I thought you really got Ron spot on, and I enjoyed your vivid descriptions about the snatchers. :)
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow- This is a really good insight into Ron's mind! I can really imagine this happening, and these thoughts being in his head! Good story :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2