Reviews for Shinji's Nightmare
the madman with wings chapter 11 . 5/7
anyone else getting a derpy vibe from Skye?
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 11 . 4/15
I will admit, I had serious doubts on whether this could be done well. You've proven my doubts wrong by delivering an incredibly well done crossover with wonderful characterization. Great job.
gamerj14 chapter 11 . 3/23
if Kensuke get his Robot he probably will try to pull of things that he saw in mecha anime. XD
I imagine that the Tridents will be like Metal Gears version made to fight angels 0.0,extra points if you gave them nuclear/N2 bombs.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 11 . 2/7
TIMELORD DERPY HOOVES IS BEST HUMAN
iamalanwelch chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Please continue this story it's getting good! Amazing even very well written. Not much ooc it works very well
MadMaskJK chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Please update
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
A very amusing story. Hope that you will be putting more up :
JustNick chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I thought it was very well written, especially considering what has been passing on these days, but I do have a single gripe. The use of the honorary terms is very unnecessary. I'm not trying to be ultra-nationalist or racist, and I hope to not come across as being that way, but those honorary add-ons are not needed in English and they make the dialogue choppy and clunkier as they should because this isn't in Japanese. I liked it a lot though.
Dark-heika chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
This is cute, so far. I applaud. I'm pretty new to this fandom, so it may not mean Mich, but good work. I especially like how Shinji's just passively undoing the environmental damage here. Nice touch.

(Totally still waiting for Kaworu to show up. Just saying.)

Anyway, good luck with your next update.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
GendoTirek
Rei Maud
Just some character observations
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Will Shinji Eventually turn a number of Earth's Population into ponies? If Rei's reaction to Alicorn Shinji is anything to judge Angels reactions to ponies than he may just be able to save the world" Through Friendhip and Ponies" that would be a riot. Seriously though since you've made Shinji's Condition permanent shouldn't he have others who share his condition he's always been isolated and gets depressed easily. Also being the only one of his kind sounds like an easy way to Fall into the Evangalion Angst mind set. Other than that i'm enjoying this story hope to see more.
Drake58 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Loved Rei! Was that Derpy?
Lots of questions on this chapter, eager to see if they are answered in the next chapter.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Very interesting chapter, I'm curious about what kind of monster was being transported to Tokyo 3, as well as what might be happening with Skye seeing a future that won't come to pass, namely the canon End of Evangelion.

I'm also interested in Nightmare Moon's relationship with Maya, I hope to see more of them later on.

Overall this was very good and definitely worth the wait.