Reviews for Shinji's Nightmare
W8W chapter 11 . 8/12
Przedni dowcip seria jest warta przeczytania dla samego wnerwiania się Ritsuko o kolejne "niemożliwe" rzeczy. Interakcje dusz w Ewach też są wspaniałe. Szkoda że serie porzucono.
BzerK Redd Hex chapter 11 . 7/14
i have never been into my little pony but now i"m using the wiki to better understand what is going on and I'm loving it this story has me interested in how it will pan out and that is what i look for in what i read after all a story is no good if you don't care how it begins, progresses, and ends and you defiantly have two out of three going on here for you i eagerly wait the new chapters that are ahead and hope this message reaches you in good health this story is going into my favorites list for sure again than you for the good read
Anononononononon chapter 11 . 6/4
This is absolutely adorable. I hope it isn't abandoned.
Merith chapter 11 . 2/5
I live the entire story and just wanted to say id love am continuation
the madman with wings chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
anyone else getting a derpy vibe from Skye?
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
I will admit, I had serious doubts on whether this could be done well. You've proven my doubts wrong by delivering an incredibly well done crossover with wonderful characterization. Great job.
gamerj14 chapter 11 . 3/23/2016
if Kensuke get his Robot he probably will try to pull of things that he saw in mecha anime. XD
I imagine that the Tridents will be like Metal Gears version made to fight angels 0.0,extra points if you gave them nuclear/N2 bombs.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
TIMELORD DERPY HOOVES IS BEST HUMAN
iamalanwelch chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Please continue this story it's getting good! Amazing even very well written. Not much ooc it works very well
MadMaskJK chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Please update
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
A very amusing story. Hope that you will be putting more up :
JustNick chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I thought it was very well written, especially considering what has been passing on these days, but I do have a single gripe. The use of the honorary terms is very unnecessary. I'm not trying to be ultra-nationalist or racist, and I hope to not come across as being that way, but those honorary add-ons are not needed in English and they make the dialogue choppy and clunkier as they should because this isn't in Japanese. I liked it a lot though.
Dark-heika chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
This is cute, so far. I applaud. I'm pretty new to this fandom, so it may not mean Mich, but good work. I especially like how Shinji's just passively undoing the environmental damage here. Nice touch.

(Totally still waiting for Kaworu to show up. Just saying.)

Anyway, good luck with your next update.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 11 . 2/9/2015