Reviews for Shinji's Nightmare
Dark-heika chapter 11 . 2/26
This is cute, so far. I applaud. I'm pretty new to this fandom, so it may not mean Mich, but good work. I especially like how Shinji's just passively undoing the environmental damage here. Nice touch.

(Totally still waiting for Kaworu to show up. Just saying.)

Anyway, good luck with your next update.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 11 . 2/9
GendoTirek
Rei Maud
Just some character observations
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Will Shinji Eventually turn a number of Earth's Population into ponies? If Rei's reaction to Alicorn Shinji is anything to judge Angels reactions to ponies than he may just be able to save the world" Through Friendhip and Ponies" that would be a riot. Seriously though since you've made Shinji's Condition permanent shouldn't he have others who share his condition he's always been isolated and gets depressed easily. Also being the only one of his kind sounds like an easy way to Fall into the Evangalion Angst mind set. Other than that i'm enjoying this story hope to see more.
Drake58 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Loved Rei! Was that Derpy?
Lots of questions on this chapter, eager to see if they are answered in the next chapter.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Very interesting chapter, I'm curious about what kind of monster was being transported to Tokyo 3, as well as what might be happening with Skye seeing a future that won't come to pass, namely the canon End of Evangelion.

I'm also interested in Nightmare Moon's relationship with Maya, I hope to see more of them later on.

Overall this was very good and definitely worth the wait.
Zyber Elthone chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Okay, besides that a certain Otaku is going to get a very big and expensive toy, Mana is on her way, Shinji's school has catered to smart animals in the past (I vote records lost during 2nd Impact [Yes, I Know it was built afterwards given that its built in Tokyo-3]) and a pair of girls are causing bloody noses in public, the biggest shock in that the human Miss Doo has two hearts. W. T. F. !. ?. Yes, I am latched onto that one fact as the biggest shock. Nevermind that Shinji is building a moon, nevermind that he's going to school, nevermind that there is a magical predator now in Tokyo-3, nevermind that this magical predator is also part-clone of Alicorn Shinji, nevermind that his 'mother' is openly dating one of his coworkers, nevermind that Rei is vengeful, nevermind that Asuka is coming around, nevermind that three new mecha are on their way and two of the pilots with them, nevermind that Skye is a psychic or something, nevermind that she also likes mixing muffins and candy, nevermind that she is attracted to a horse as much as she would have been attracted to a shy introverted cellist/chef/emotionally-traumatized berserk-mecha pilot. No, it's that she has two hearts. And here I thought Shinji, Rei and Penpen were the only freaks! Nightmare doesn't count as she's sharing a body with her son, which by proxy adds to his own already high level of freakishness.

I can't WAIT to see this explanation! Also, it's a pity Arael has already been forked to death; hitting an Angel with a Moon would have been funny! Win some, lose some, oh well. Just avoid a Kingdom Hearts reference. How corny would it be for him to 'declare his love' by reshaping his moon? Hahaha!
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I will state that I read this story from that My Little Pony fanfiction site online, when I first encounter this story. The twist you place into the creation of this story is unique and rather enjoying to read. And it was pure dumb luck that I encounter the story on this site, when I was looking for something else, your update of the story alerted me to the story.
Killiara chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Is Skye what happens if the Doctor got together with Ditzy Doo romanticly? O.O
Bone Master chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I really like the Golden Freddy reference.
ultima-owner chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Teleporting has interesting reactions
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Why I feel that the Evas will eventually end becoming Equestrian creatures?
tammin chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Just a quick question. Does Skye have any relation to the Equestrian Pies? Otherwise this story is progressing quite nicely. I am worried about that predator over by Rei's apartment though.
Heliosion chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Absolutely brilliant as usual. I always enjoying this off the wall piece of fiction as it has a charm that makes it work when really the two genres, series hell EVERYTHING is utterly opposite of each other! You practice witchcraft good sir! We should be burning you at the stake for this blasphemy that somehow works!

Good work, I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading more when it comes