Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
tAngierine chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
The dragon slippers were destroyed when Velika dove into the Boiling Sea with Amalia in her claws.
Amelia chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I really like the fact that someone has wrote a fanfic about the Dragon Slippers series because I love them. Well done on the good fic!
polka-dot cutie chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Of course I could never yell at you because you took the time to write an amazing Dragon Slippers fic but it is a shame it's ending because I really love it!
Rose May chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
It was just coming to a good bit! v_V or :(
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
good job!
notmyname0123456789 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR! I was looking forward to another chapter...
Girl In RandomLand chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Aw. But it's so cute.
Sanityisnotmything chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Can't wait for the next storie
Shardas chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I like the idea! I am currently reading this book to my brothers and sisters!
MonetTheTurtle chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
AWW MAN! I was SO looking forward to some action! Oh, well. I guess I can live without it. I understand what you went through here, because I've given up on stories a lot myself. I'm thinking that as soon as I finish reading Dragon Flight and Dragon Spear, I'll write a Fanfic about it. Might as well add to the two that exist now.
MonetTheTurtle chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
SO AWESOME! I just started the second book, and THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER!
Lex Fowler chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Yeah, I did notice it was kind of stuttering to a halt...good luck on your next one!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Well it was a cute multi-chapter anyway you did a good job.
Bebe17 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I like it so far. I find it ridiculous that there are only two fanfics for the Dragon Slippers trilogy. Update soon
The Avian-Olympian chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I am so glad that I'm not the only person who has read these books. None of my friends would know what I was talking about whenever I mentioned it! This is a pretty good story, too. I've always loved Luka.