Reviews for Alien Uprising
Ven'sPen chapter 1 . 6/9
Excellent first chapter, I have a feeling I'm going to binge read this entire thing! c:
Annette again *kicks legs while fanrling* i called it that there would be a red knight!
*gasp* i know what is happening! Pie is the white knight and he stabbed mylo in the leg where pie was stabbed. Kisshu is ths green knight and he stabbed MyLonelyLife in the back where he stabbed kisshu. Tart is probably gonna be the red knight who protects pudding and of course the same story plot with the white and green knights.
Btw it's Annette again *cracks wrist and it sounds creepy* stupid creepy wrist! Thats what happens when you sprain something3 times people. My left wrist is proof of that
Hello its Annette. Mylo' attacks are causing the unexpected chaos i just know it!
Um hi yeah its Annette again! Ive had a sprained wrist before. Thrice/3 times! The same wrist each time!
Hi im Annette! I am basically the teenage version of Pudding! Always hyper and blonde and has a crush on Taruto. Yes i admit it! I have a crush on Taruto! He is so kawaii! Anyways i always act out as the character pudding while reading these fanfictions.
The Doctor Who reference was hilarious! I remember that scene! Anyway, I'm enjoying the humor of this story!
TheFairyOfShadows chapter 28 . 1/9
Okay, so this may just be my inner nerd taking over, but I swear if this guy is the Black Knight in Cyniclon form I am going die of happiness!
TheFairyOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/9
This is so cute!
Stormshadow13 chapter 45 . 8/16/2015
Wow, and the guys in Ransom of Red Chief thought that they had it bad. LOL.
Chaos chapter 53 . 7/20/2015
By a red sleigh pulled by eight reindeer.

"Uh…" Tart said slowly, blinking a few times. "What just happened?"

"Chimera Animal got run over by a reindeer, trying to destroy Tokyo on Christmas Eve," Pudding sang. "You can say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and my team, we believe."

"Pudding, now is not the time for a cover of 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer'." Ichigo said.- Cutie
CrystalKija2000 chapter 56 . 7/15/2015
I read through this story in under two days which is unsurprising as it is probably one of the best I have ever read. When I first saw that it was 56 chapters long I thought that it would either get boring or drag on for too long, but each chapter was just as good as the last. Currently I am halfway though 'Alien Upgrade' and I can't wait to see how the story progresses. _
Alikko chapter 56 . 7/10/2015
I've only recently got back into Tokyo Mew Mew and this is the second story on that I can read the chapters several times (along with the other two parts) and not get bored.

I like in this story you gave Ichigo and Masaya an amicable break up as I've read a lot of stories that portray him as a two timing jerk.

Love all your OCs (not Mylo) especially the three new Knights that keep appearing.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 56 . 5/11/2015
Topaza comes in and this is not good! Mylo is up to something and Topaz and Mylo need to get some help with thinking and believing that Pie and Rin are both in love with them. Seriously. Someone needs to help them big time with that.
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 55 . 5/11/2015
So, Pie realizes he is the White Knight, Pudding called it, Mylo called Ichigo a 'fat, tabby' and I have a feeling that she's gonna remember that. Rozu ruined Kish's and Ichigo's almost kiss scene with Masaya and Riri being the people to cause that problem. Ryou and Zakuro are dating each other which is quite nice for a change.