Reviews for Super Robot Wars U
Dusk Mind chapter 153 . 12/9/2015
Well, this story was quite a ride, gotta admit! Great conclusion to everything in here. I would have liked a "where-are-they-now" epilogue, but really, thats just draggin things unnecesary.

Great work, and cant wait to see how your other stories will unfold.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 153 . 12/7/2015
Ya damn right they're a part of my mythology now!

Love this little bit, it's very Shakespearean. Congratulations on the enormity of your success, friend!
Takeshi Yamato chapter 153 . 12/7/2015
Normally I don't like fourth-wall breakage - makes me think the author's trying to rip off Deadpool.

Here, though... here it works - and works well. :)

Definitely liked the ending.

Hopeful you'll be able to continue SRW BCE soon, and I'd also like to see a return of SRW SOL - I really thought that one had promise.

Well, until your next update! :D
balkj06 chapter 152 . 10/9/2015
What song would be playing during this epilogue?

Congrats on getting this far Hero of Wings, and thank you for making this.
Not So Creative Student chapter 152 . 10/8/2015
I still think U could have used a little more Wing Zero. Other than that, I feel old now. I stuck with this story all the way from Day One, and three years and 152 chapters later it's finally over. Good job, Hero-of-Winds.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 152 . 10/7/2015
Hell, it's about time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
So when is the final chapter coming out anyway?
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Whoa! This is awsome chapter! Keep up the good work bro! :D
Guest chapter 150 . 8/15/2015
Let me get this straight, one of the angel Raziel is Lelouch from Nightmare of Nunnally as his power was absolute invulnerablity and could summon the Gawain, right?
Dusk Mind chapter 151 . 8/17/2015
I really love the way you have settled up everything so far for the final battle. A final confrontation for the fate of the entire multiverse, and it has all came to this. Next final chapter is gonna be ineresting.
balkj06 chapter 150 . 5/23/2015
I can't wait for the Finale.

Getter Emperor, and TTGL fighting side by side. :)
Fanus Obscurus chapter 150 . 5/19/2015
Only one thing can be said. Ryoma Nagare: Making TTGL look like pansies since 1974.
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 150 . 5/19/2015
Johnny Yong Bosch's character facing his doppelgänger?! Holy Persona, right?!
jmcdavid chapter 150 . 5/19/2015
Holy crap! The Getter Emperor as a playable unit?

We can only pray that an official Super Robot Wars game decides to go that route someday.
Mattman324 chapter 150 . 5/19/2015
With you back, and BX being announced, it is a good time for SRW.