Reviews for Super Robot Wars U
UltraQuest chapter 153 . 2/4
Finally, I've finished this story. I've been reading it for the past few months and I am happy to say I love this.

My favourite bits were the Simon/Suzaku and Rossiu/Lelouch voice actor nods, Domom first gaining a liking for Akito's cooking (even though I've never seen G Gundam or Nadesico) and the meshes between the Flourishing and Ruined world versions of the Mazinger and Getter casts. Borotoshi was also amazing.

Not too big on some of the grammatical errors and the bits where it seemed like you forgot to write out certain parts, but other than that, it's a pretty good fic. Good job! I can only hope that the SRW story I plan on writing turns out to be as good as this. That is, if I ever do write it.
Fr0stsamurai chapter 153 . 1/5
After 4 months of reading this fanfiction during my free time in-between classes, I have officially finished! And now, for my opinions.

First and foremost, bravo. Bravo for managing to create a story of THIS scale while also balancing each series very smoothly. While I've only seen 10 of the 23 shows represented here, I like how you managed to write their respective plots in a way that a newcomer can still understand them.

Speaking of accessibility, one of my nitpicks is how you decided to implement the SRWOG-verse into the story's lore. While I liked the appearance of Shu during the final stretch, I feel that this story should have been able to stand on its own without having to borrow characters from Super Robot Wars itself, if that makes any sense.

Despite that criticism and some occasional grammar issues, some repetitive wording, cut-off paragraphs and some odd choices for some of the series' attack names (Seriously? "Big Bang Punchie" instead of just "Big Bang Punch"?), I really enjoyed this story for what it is. The two worlds aspect of it made for some interesting scenes between the inhabitants of each of them (Like the two Koujis first meeting each other, Flourishing World Michiru meeting the Ruined World's Getter Team, and Chibodee's reaction to the USA never happening in the Flourishing World) and the action scenes are really well done.

In the end, Super Robot Wars U was a fun ride. It even managed to motivate me to start writing my own SRW fanfiction! Of course, it probably won't be as great as yours.

Cheers!
arkzero chapter 153 . 3/5/2016
Thanks for this awe inspiring story. I hope to see more stories like this again. Til then.
Dusk Mind chapter 153 . 12/9/2015
Well, this story was quite a ride, gotta admit! Great conclusion to everything in here. I would have liked a "where-are-they-now" epilogue, but really, thats just draggin things unnecesary.

Great work, and cant wait to see how your other stories will unfold.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 153 . 12/7/2015
Ya damn right they're a part of my mythology now!

Love this little bit, it's very Shakespearean. Congratulations on the enormity of your success, friend!
Takeshi Yamato chapter 153 . 12/7/2015
Normally I don't like fourth-wall breakage - makes me think the author's trying to rip off Deadpool.

Here, though... here it works - and works well. :)

Definitely liked the ending.

Hopeful you'll be able to continue SRW BCE soon, and I'd also like to see a return of SRW SOL - I really thought that one had promise.

Well, until your next update! :D
balkj06 chapter 152 . 10/9/2015
What song would be playing during this epilogue?

Congrats on getting this far Hero of Wings, and thank you for making this.
Not So Creative Student chapter 152 . 10/8/2015
I still think U could have used a little more Wing Zero. Other than that, I feel old now. I stuck with this story all the way from Day One, and three years and 152 chapters later it's finally over. Good job, Hero-of-Winds.
Hurricane's Quill chapter 152 . 10/7/2015
Hell, it's about time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
So when is the final chapter coming out anyway?
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 13 . 9/17/2015
Whoa! This is awsome chapter! Keep up the good work bro! :D
Guest chapter 150 . 8/15/2015
Let me get this straight, one of the angel Raziel is Lelouch from Nightmare of Nunnally as his power was absolute invulnerablity and could summon the Gawain, right?
Dusk Mind chapter 151 . 8/17/2015
I really love the way you have settled up everything so far for the final battle. A final confrontation for the fate of the entire multiverse, and it has all came to this. Next final chapter is gonna be ineresting.
balkj06 chapter 150 . 5/23/2015
I can't wait for the Finale.

Getter Emperor, and TTGL fighting side by side. :)
Fanus Obscurus chapter 150 . 5/19/2015
Only one thing can be said. Ryoma Nagare: Making TTGL look like pansies since 1974.