Reviews for Super Robot Wars U
balkj06 chapter 149 . 1/14
What happened to Christina? She is fighting in the final battle right?
Kanjilearner1988 chapter 149 . 1/13
Well over one duodecillion Atik Yomin grunts?! Man, that's desperate!
myulander chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
cool
balkj06 chapter 148 . 11/21/2014
Shin Mazinkaiser!

That was a really awesome Chapter. Great Job in ending the main story for every single licensed series.
Guest chapter 146 . 10/14/2014
Human, Boota?
Guest chapter 146 . 10/13/2014
Human, Boota?
balkj06 chapter 145 . 10/2/2014
That was a really awesome chapter.
Random Fanfic Fan aka Seki108 chapter 145 . 10/1/2014
I've been wondering if whenever the Getter Team entered the Getter dimension that maybe they would come back with the Flourishing World's Getter Team. I look forward to finding out.
Mattman324 chapter 145 . 10/1/2014
I'm suddenly imagining every Getter bursting out of Getter Valhalla with all the dead people thus far to swarm the final boss.
jmcdavid chapter 145 . 10/1/2014
Farewell, Getter Team. Good luck, warriors of DREAM.

Oh no, it's no time for a rhyme...
Random Fanfic Fan aka Seki108 chapter 144 . 9/27/2014
I'm surprised Gai Daigogi didn't die as well (or in case you go that route: "die"), but I'm glad all the same. Definitely dramatic. Can't wait to read more
Mattman324 chapter 144 . 9/27/2014
Ok, killing all of those was a dick move, but why Jeramiah? The other four I get, but he has no canon death to hold to.
Fanus Obscurus chapter 144 . 9/26/2014
Well, we all knew it would happen. No matter what, someone always needs to die to push the others on. That's SRW for ya.
jmcdavid chapter 144 . 9/26/2014
...you just had to kill Puru, Nicol, Jeremiah, Mari, and Four, didn't you?

I really hope not all of them are really dead, because that would totally suck.
balkj06 chapter 143 . 9/18/2014
I like how to gave Izumi some back story.

As for the Turn-A rewrite, I would have like to see more Black History as that what made Turn-A interesting.

As for Dancougar, Shapiro was quite epic with Britannia. Lelouch failing to geass him was my favorite scene with him. As for Zolbadis defeat. It was as good as Alpha 3 version's. Shame he didn't have as big as a impact as I would have like. Much better than what Z2 did with him.

I look forward to the Gurren Laggan Final.