Reviews for Ships of Time
guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Good start
boredsenseless2 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
No worries, good things are worth waiting for. :) Hope 2014's been a great new year for you and looking forward to the next chapter.
boredsenseless2 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful chapter once again. I actually think this is one of your most well written chapters. An intriguing twist to Santana's story. Your Sue's a captivating character.

I enjoyed how you've immersed your readers to life aboard the Titanic with your commendable descriptive writing and attention to detail. Most writers tend to only describe what a character is visually or aurally experiencing, while you've added an olfactory layer as well (the lower decks probably didn't smell that good as Brittany pointed out). That's something most writers tend to overlook. I enjoyed how even your sartorial picks are historically accurate and fitting with fashion trends of the time. Even the interior design of the ship was clearly well and painstakingly researched.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Nuonnnionipn chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Good update Chica, I like the relationship forming between Santana and Sue. :)
weeeeewoooooweee chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Love this so much. Thank you for writing this!
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Happy to see the finished Chapter 16 and what a delightful chapter it is. It certainly a mark of your commitment and dedication that you have pushed on with this story despite the difficult writer's block. Thanks so much for continuing this story and I think my sentiments are shared with many of your other readers.

Since I've already commented on the first half of the chapter, just wanted to add that the second half was wonderfully done as well. I think you've captured canon Brittany's sensitivity to insults about her intelligence well, and it was certainly realistic that Brittany would forgive Kurt but at a gradual pace. I enjoyed once again your OCs and how you've developed the characters as more than just caricatures, which I'm sure would make the impending tragedy all the more gut wrenching.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
OMG YOU ARE BACK! I love all your stories! So awesome! Thanks!
Nuonnnionipn chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Yay update!

I know how much you've been struggling with writers block so am super proud of you for managing to get through :).

I dunno if I've said this but I really love the pezberry friendship. It is so authentic, I just love it.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
boredsenseless2 chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
The excellent preview has certainly whetted my appetite for the chapter. The Santana-Rachel friendship was delightfully written, with an elegaic tone and a hint towards the coming tragedy. This segment certainly works well in adding so much more depth to their relationship. I also enjoyed the very well written exposition into Santana's thoughts. On a tangential note, I found it a little hilarious that Santana had asked for a "spot of tea" but they ended up having coffee.

Your fic is certainly fittingly timed a century after the tragedy. Your respect and passion for the subject matter and the sheer amount of research you've put into this story shines through in your writing and truly enriches the reading experience.

I thoroughly enjoy how your story is not just that of two people, but of over 2,000 passengers and crew, both rich and poor, both young and old, and both those who survived and those who perished. The manner you've explored each of your characters aboard the ship, including the OCs you've created, and given them diverse backgrounds just like the actual passengers of the ill fated voyage is truly commendable.

Eagerly awaiting the full chapter.
Brittana4lyfe chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
YAY for the update! I love Pezberry friendships :) They may argue a lot, but they are family and love each other. Looking forward to the rest of this chapter, keep up the amazing work on this and Vamp Verse! :DD
Brittana4lyfe chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I finally finished and it only took me 2 extra days than I originally planned :3 You are a brilliant writer! :) This story is amazing. Your use of words to create imagery, for the reader, is just as great in this story as it is in VampVerse. The relationships between the characters are unique and different, which keeps the story interesting. Also the way the characters are written is just perfect, it's a new way of viewing them that isn't really done in fics. I reallyreallyreallyREALLY dislike Santana's aunt for slapping Rachel and for the way she treats her and San. Quinn is annoying, but I feel like she's going to have a change of heart soon.I hope Santana does let things get out of hand at the dinner. I'm also really interested to see what Santana wants to ask Sue and just how this dinner is going to go overall P: Definitely looking forward to reading more of this! :D
boredsenseless2 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Good chapter and I think you're being too harsh on yourself, though being a perfectionist is an attribute of a good writer. :) I would admit that this isn't your best chapter, but that's a reflection of your writing talent and this chapter is certainly not poor by any means. It moves the plot along nicely and throws it interesting dimensions to the relationships of several of the characters.

The dialogue is well written and I think you captured the Brittany-Kurt conversation well. Just two points though for your consideration. Firstly, I find it surprising that both Brittany and Mercedes didn't notice Rachel's bruises when it seems to be rather apparent?

The other point is the latest development between Santana and her Aunt. From what I understand (which might be erroneous), this effectively means Santana's Aunt actually has no heft whatsoever over Santana? Since Santana will inherit the winery bypassing her Aunt, there's really no reason for her to toe the line with her Aunt especially now that she knows her Aunt's contempt for her. If true, seems quite bizarre that her Aunt would reveal this, considering that she isn't that inerbriated, and forfeit whatever remaining leverage she has on Santana.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ryleigh Morgan chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
yay! An update! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
meg chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Titanic is a great movie and this story is so good :)
aNON chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Really, I don't know why this fic doesn't have enough reviews... its a great read! You've done a fantastic job with this story. I have it in my favs folder. Thanks for taking the time out to write this story. I and probably a lot of other people appreciate it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »