Reviews for Closer to the Rising Sun
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I'm not a freeloader! *kills all the freeloaders in the world* AND NOW NO ONE IS!
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Who IS Chibi's dad
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 32 . 4/11/2013
Well... Bear in mind that when you stray from canon, there is the risk of going off in WTF directions regarding story, regional geography etc (though the latter applies slightly less in physics-defying Nippon) so you do need to be careful with the Celestial Plain, especially if you're going to name regions, etc. There's a reason I prefer canon, but as long as you pull descriptions of the Plain off in detail it should be all goods. A Pokemon Otaku eagerly awaits the next installment. (Bloody cliffhangers)
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
HOLY CRAP, TALK ABOUT A SPURT OF INSPIRATION! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THAT?! XD
Those sudden chapter updates were a lot like Orochi Scout cookie sellers!
Unexpected, hard to keep up with, and just a tad bit annoying! I had school! I'm actually typing this at 12:48 in the morning on Monday because I haven't been able to read any time before! Thanks for adding DRAMATIC MUSIC. I love when authors find the perfect song to listen to while reading a cutscene! Sorry for not being your faithful annoying stalke-I mean reviewer for the past few chapters!
Kurow...*cries self to sleep*
ShunpoGekigami chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
YOU DESERVE A STANDING OVATION! Seriously though, this whole entire story was amazing. Plot, characters, everything. Especially the humor. And of course you just had to end on a cliffhanger. Good luck with Eye of the Storm, and we all can't wait for that grand chapter!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
T_T I must find a tissue... *sniff*

Now that I'm back: KUROW! WHY?!

But seriously? You had to skip the Dark Chibi fight? ... Oh well, I should've been expecting it. Great chapter as usual, can't wait for the epilogue. UPDATE SOON!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
Absolutely beautiful. I truly have nothing else to say but to update ASAP. Please. And do not worry, for I think everybody reading this knows what Reset Thank You Version is. I hope. And if they don't, they better sleep with one eye open.
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 29 . 4/6/2013
Lols... Oh the boss fight rematches... Hated King Fury then, still do now, most long-winded boss fight in the whole damn game in my opinion... Sorreh for not reviewing the previous chapter, but my access to a device that can review is limited.

Ooooh! So you be singing Hanataba soon then?
ShunpoGekigami chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
Clapclapclapclapclapclap. That enough applause for you? Okay, in all honesty, this chapter was good. Really good. How do you write such amazing fight scenes? I loved the King Fury fight and Mimiru right, by the way. I can't wait for your update tomorrow!
ShunpoGekigami chapter 28 . 4/4/2013
THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC.

Okay, screw that, this is already epic. This was the point in the game which made me want to smack Kurow...

Oh well, can't wait for tomorrow's update!
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 27 . 4/3/2013
*snicker*
Crappy chapter? It's not THAT crappy...
Oh and BTW Senom, thank you for opening my eyes to the thankless world of pain that is being an author - I have summarily now decided to review everything courtesy of you letting me borrow said cookies-
Ninetales: You just wait till I get outta here you bloody author! Ima gonna burn the living shit outta-
*pulls up an audio censor* Feeding Orochi Scout Cookies to my Ninetales wasn't the best idea... anyways I have realised the importance of reviews to authors, is what I'm saying. *bows formally* exits stage right

*mental barrier shatters*
*looks* oh shit it's my Okami fanboy side-
HIYA SENOM! THIS STORY IS FRICKING AWESOME AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE UPDATED MORE OFTEN! JUST WAIT TILL THIS LAZYBUM OF A WRITER CAN ACTUALLY GET ME INTO AN ACTUAL STORY AND-
*regains control, shoves fanboy side aside*
*shudder* Ignore him. But more chapters? Yuuusssssssss
BUT ENOUGH WITH THE BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS ㅠ.ㅜ
That's from me, not the fanboy.
ShunpoGekigami chapter 27 . 4/3/2013
Oh come on, I've read worse chapters on fanfiction. And this just made me wish for the next chapter to come out sooner. Before I say anything else, I'll say this: I volunteer to stab Kurow with the spearblade. Oh yeah, and I'll take the Orochi Scout Cereal with a reincarnated demon fox cub! Update soon!
The Pokemon Otaku chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
I've been acknowledged! w
*wags tail in excitement*
Wait.. tail? *looks at tail sticking out from pants* Where'd that come from?... Never mind.
And so we has all the characters in one place! What shall happen... *looks at box or Orochi Scout Cookies*
Hmm... wonder which is more lethal to the digestive system, this or me mate's curry...
Daughter of Kabegami chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Wait...does this mean... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE CONFUSED ABOUT WHY SHIRANUI IS MALE AND NOT FEMALE?! Yay! I'm not forever alone for that case! Hey *poke* update soon.
ShunpoGekigami chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Yes, I do want a chapter within the next week. And is Li okay? Her scream sounded painful. Oh, if only Issun was like his grandfather. Then we would all be spared twenty or more cut scenes in the game... Update soon or else I'll send Waka's fangirls to your house!