Reviews for Genetic Obsession
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 8/31
Snape's only rival could be Potter and he is already taken. Hermione would never (in my opinion) be attracted to Malfoy, no matter how good he became.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 8/31
I hope that Hermione's new research on genetics will be able to solve this problem. If they can only get a DNA sample of the stalker.
You may not like to write a scene without Snape in it, but when you have a character ask, "That playboy who is always in Witch Weekly?" when Snape is mentioned, oh that's worth it! so funny.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 8/31
So cute! creepy stalker for poor Hermione. Glad she has good protective friends.
Lunabeegood chapter 12 . 7/30
I don't like martin. ...
BlueWater5 chapter 25 . 6/8
Great story!
Angelus chapter 25 . 5/26
I can't tell you how happy I am to have read this story, write incredibly explanations are clear and concise, your description not overdone and your plot well thought out, even though yes, we did know it was Martin for a long while(needs to roast him for daring to kiss Severus's witch lol).Anyway keep writing,I love your portrayal of my my favourite done:-)
Evestra87 chapter 25 . 5/13
That was really wonderful. What a great story.
Awesome fic, thank you, but they never would have named one of their children after Percy.
2lazy2login chapter 18 . 2/19
Aww man, I knew it! Even if you did make me doubt myself!
2lazy2login chapter 13 . 2/19
Ok Shagbolt (I love how you kept his name and rolled with your mistake, by the way.) called Hermione a maiden, too. Even if it was a joke, I feel as if my theory is falling apart. Hmmm. I'll keep thinking!
I love this story! I know it's like 3 years old but I'm glad I came across it.
Also, the heart guy is totally Martin Greengrass. I've been reading fanfic too long to not spot the signs.
He knows how much sugar she wants in her coffee. He just happened to decide to sit next to her. He asked about the hearts. He called her maiden. He wasn't affected by Snape. Hermione was uncomfy. Aaaand, right after that encounter, there was "someone" watching them.
Hopefully I won't eat my words lol!
jensteed chapter 25 . 1/4
I loved this story, it managed to worm it's way into my dreams when I finally took a break to sleep (not that it was a good thing actually, a nightmare about genetics and a stalker is quite unsettling thank you, lol) it was a great piece though, and I had so much fun reading it :D
jensteed chapter 4 . 1/3
Haha, I'm glad you decided to keep it as Shagbolt, it's gas!
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/3
Shagbolt? I'm assuming you meant Shacklebolt, lol. I think Hermione would hex the bollox off of someone attempting to treat her as a maiden to be woo'd *snicker* XD
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/3
Oooh I want a striptease Chocolate Frog card of Snape, please please please please please? That would just be the best thing ever...well apart from having Severus himself perform said striptease of course ;) loving the story so far.