Reviews for Genetic Obsession
Awesome fic, thank you, but they never would have named one of their children after Percy.
2lazy2login chapter 18 . 2/19
Aww man, I knew it! Even if you did make me doubt myself!
2lazy2login chapter 13 . 2/19
Ok Shagbolt (I love how you kept his name and rolled with your mistake, by the way.) called Hermione a maiden, too. Even if it was a joke, I feel as if my theory is falling apart. Hmmm. I'll keep thinking!
I love this story! I know it's like 3 years old but I'm glad I came across it.
Also, the heart guy is totally Martin Greengrass. I've been reading fanfic too long to not spot the signs.
He knows how much sugar she wants in her coffee. He just happened to decide to sit next to her. He asked about the hearts. He called her maiden. He wasn't affected by Snape. Hermione was uncomfy. Aaaand, right after that encounter, there was "someone" watching them.
Hopefully I won't eat my words lol!
jensteed chapter 25 . 1/4
I loved this story, it managed to worm it's way into my dreams when I finally took a break to sleep (not that it was a good thing actually, a nightmare about genetics and a stalker is quite unsettling thank you, lol) it was a great piece though, and I had so much fun reading it :D
jensteed chapter 4 . 1/3
Haha, I'm glad you decided to keep it as Shagbolt, it's gas!
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/3
Shagbolt? I'm assuming you meant Shacklebolt, lol. I think Hermione would hex the bollox off of someone attempting to treat her as a maiden to be woo'd *snicker* XD
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/3
Oooh I want a striptease Chocolate Frog card of Snape, please please please please please? That would just be the best thing ever...well apart from having Severus himself perform said striptease of course ;) loving the story so far.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
thanks for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
A thoroughly enjoyed and awesome read - well done!
arctic-kat chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I've enjoyed this story so much! So much fun and beautifully written! Thank you for sharing!
teresainseattle chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I know you docked yourself house points for the info dump but I actually didn't mind it and enjoyed it. It allowed you to go directly into the story in the beginning, hook our interest and now just fill in the holes of info from the past that are relevant. Really enjoying the story so far - I'm a huge HG/SS fan.
satene chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful story! I loved it, like all your works! Thank you!
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
"Who calls the brightest witch of the age a 'maiden'?"

What does Hermione's intelligence have to do with her virginity, or lack of it? There's no connection between being bright and being a maiden.

Also, Hermione was never called the brightest witch of THE age. She was called the brightest witch of HER age, which meant that, in the dubious opinion of Remus Lupin, she was the brightest 14-year-old girl at Hogwarts in the spring of 1994. That's out of a field of seventeen. It's not exactly like being the top of your class at MIT. Yes, your version of Hermione is indeed both intelligent and creative, but it's a pity she's still being followed around by that silly comment of Lupin's. If it were me, I'd be horribly embarrassed.
nostalgiakills chapter 25 . 11/23/2013