Reviews for Genetic Obsession
WritingBlock chapter 25 . 6/5
You are amazing. That's all that needs said.
Nachtwens chapter 25 . 4/12
I like the story! Thank you for sharing!
Nachtwens chapter 18 . 4/12
Ok, so it is greengrass. I thought that would be to easy...
Nachtwens chapter 12 . 4/11
It's probably too easy if Greengrass is the admirer... I am guessing it is someone else. Someone we know, but isn't introduced to the story yet? Am I close or completely off?
Nachtwens chapter 5 . 4/11
Ah, severus has a hidden agenda :) Nice!
And if Draco is sleeping with so many different women, but does not settle, he may be in denial :p
Nachtwens chapter 3 . 4/11
Kingsley Shagbolt?
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 25 . 3/26
I really loved reading this story. You had me enthralled in the mystery and action, and yes, the romance, right up to the end. The hoodoo spell twist was unique, quite interesting. Great story!
Ummm... yes, indeed, and its all your fault.
thx.
I am quite sure I know who it is.
Wont tell to avoid spoilers.
Meuba chapter 25 . 2/24
Thanks for the read! I just found this story and loved it so much! Can't wait to check out your page.
sevslave1 chapter 25 . 2/22
Absolutely brilliant story!
allellea chapter 25 . 2/20
an excellent read! loved the tensions in this story. and i must say... you do leave the cutest Author's Notes! had me cracking up so many times :) :)
GrinningCat chapter 25 . 10/18/2015
Excellent. It was clever and with just enough tension (although I figured out the bad guy quite early). The dynamics between Severus and Hermione ten years after the war is my favourite, free of the distasteful power imbalance of the Hogwarts era. And still you gave their relationship a nice depth by placing its very beginnings back to that period. The stalker was rightly creepy, it was a villain we non-magical gals could really fathom. Chilling.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Snape's only rival could be Potter and he is already taken. Hermione would never (in my opinion) be attracted to Malfoy, no matter how good he became.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I hope that Hermione's new research on genetics will be able to solve this problem. If they can only get a DNA sample of the stalker.
You may not like to write a scene without Snape in it, but when you have a character ask, "That playboy who is always in Witch Weekly?" when Snape is mentioned, oh that's worth it! so funny.