Reviews for Genetic Obsession
SyxScamander chapter 6 . 5/24
Se que es una verdadera tontería pero no pude evitar saltar de emoción cuan mencionaste a Paraguay ¡EN FANFIC DE HP! ¡Nde taby!
And a mere 9.5 months later, child number 7 made his squalling debut.
Only a stunner? ONLY A STUNNER? AFTER ALL THAT? Sevvie...we need to talk...
CLUES! CLUES! CLUES! I SPOTTED CLUES! And now I want some bacon...TO GO WITH THE CLUES!
Ah, Severus, you do me in...
Ok, so, given how I actually did appreciate how you handled a threesome, I'm totally going to uselessly waste my time hoping this evolves into a SS/HG/DM story now... *sad, sad sigh*
laumirot chapter 18 . 4/24
I knew it! especially when he took the reporter from her.
Sometimes "info dumps" are necessary and even preferable to throwing in bits of info scattered through chapters with incessant dialogue and drawn out explanations. Some of hr best authors and stories I've read in FF have used this method successfully and I think there can be a time and a place for it. Maybe you should think over the advice you are trying to give aspiring writers before you go shooting off your mouth
Absolutely loved the story!
gruen chapter 25 . 3/14
There are numerous typos, but this is a very compelling story. Thank you for writing!
Mrs O S chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
It was great!
Thanks from France
tigersmeleth chapter 25 . 9/24/2016
I have to say that some of the errors were a bit annoying, but I do appreciate the fact that you owned up to them almost immediately and kept going (rather like Tolkien in that sense). On the whole, the story was adequately plotted, though given the intelligence of both Hermione and Severus it does seem odd that they did not catch onto Greengrass earlier than they did.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Kingsley Shagbolt?! Really?! Shagbolt? You're not a true fan if you don't know Kingsley's last name. Go away.
PgTnr1 chapter 25 . 8/12/2016
Very well written. I enjoyed it greatly !
WritingBlock chapter 25 . 6/5/2016
You are amazing. That's all that needs said.