Reviews for Genetic Obsession
Purp chapter 25 . 11/19
I don't normally leave comments, but I had to let you know how beautifully written this was; from start to finish. Well done
SpIdErbite20 chapter 8 . 11/2
Sorry I accidentally posted before I was finished. I love how Severus and hermione are with each other.
SpIdErbite20 chapter 7 . 11/2
Ppll
Greengrass said, "maiden" and mentioned the hearts and had the fan boy look in his eye... dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuun!
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 10/9
I absolutely adored this story. Not sure why it's labeled under suspense necessarily, especially since the villain was a bit obvious, but then again I've not read much else labeled under suspense so perhaps this is normal. Regardless, it was so sweet and adorable and romantic; I loved every chapter! No clue why it doesn't have more favorites. Thank you so much for writing :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 10/9
No "I love you"s yet? Aww. I'm so glad she's safe though.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 10/9
Oh good they'd slept together before the last spell kicked in. That's a saving grace.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 10/9
Yeah not a surprise at all. Well, actually, I'm surprised you let it be so simple. But it works so whatever.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 10/9
Lol Shagbolt
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 10/9
Why was that info placed randomly at the end there?
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 10/8
I do not like this Martin Greengrass person...
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 10/8
They're so cute XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 10/8
You're a very good writer if you can make an "info dump" that engaging. While reading, I totally forgot that you'd mentioned it was a bad thing to do. I'm really enjoying this story :)
ljpjcg chapter 15 . 9/17
I know this was an editing error that hasn't been corrected, but SHAGbolt is awesome. I keep thinking Austin Powers.
ljpjcg chapter 7 . 9/17
I've read this before and now I'm enjoying it again. The story and plot are interesting but the banter between these two is particularly addictive. Plus I love anything with Snape's inner monologue.