Reviews for Genetic Obsession
pixelbun1 chapter 25 . 3/23
hooooo mama! This has the perfect amount of steamy, heart thumping romance, combined with a generous glug of snarky snapey banter, and a bit of a thrilling mystery thrown in, mixed well with the very much in character HP folks we know and love. 10/10 would recommend.
J.J.88 chapter 25 . 3/3
I stayed up all night to finish this story. I love it so much as how Snape's feeling toward Hermione slowly opened up. Also, the thriller of Hermione's secret admirer, though, I suspected him right when he approached her at the table. Nonetheless, it is a fun ride and I love it. Thank you for writing such an awesome story like this!
Purp chapter 25 . 11/19/2017
I don't normally leave comments, but I had to let you know how beautifully written this was; from start to finish. Well done
SpIdErbite20 chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
Sorry I accidentally posted before I was finished. I love how Severus and hermione are with each other.
SpIdErbite20 chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Ppll
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Greengrass said, "maiden" and mentioned the hearts and had the fan boy look in his eye... dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuun!
Kimmytrainer chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
I absolutely adored this story. Not sure why it's labeled under suspense necessarily, especially since the villain was a bit obvious, but then again I've not read much else labeled under suspense so perhaps this is normal. Regardless, it was so sweet and adorable and romantic; I loved every chapter! No clue why it doesn't have more favorites. Thank you so much for writing :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 10/9/2017
No "I love you"s yet? Aww. I'm so glad she's safe though.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
Oh good they'd slept together before the last spell kicked in. That's a saving grace.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
Yeah not a surprise at all. Well, actually, I'm surprised you let it be so simple. But it works so whatever.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Lol Shagbolt
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Why was that info placed randomly at the end there?
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 10/8/2017
I do not like this Martin Greengrass person...
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
They're so cute XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
You're a very good writer if you can make an "info dump" that engaging. While reading, I totally forgot that you'd mentioned it was a bad thing to do. I'm really enjoying this story :)