Reviews for Genetic Obsession
jensteed chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
I loved this story, it managed to worm it's way into my dreams when I finally took a break to sleep (not that it was a good thing actually, a nightmare about genetics and a stalker is quite unsettling thank you, lol) it was a great piece though, and I had so much fun reading it :D
jensteed chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Haha, I'm glad you decided to keep it as Shagbolt, it's gas!
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Shagbolt? I'm assuming you meant Shacklebolt, lol. I think Hermione would hex the bollox off of someone attempting to treat her as a maiden to be woo'd *snicker* XD
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Oooh I want a striptease Chocolate Frog card of Snape, please please please please please? That would just be the best thing ever...well apart from having Severus himself perform said striptease of course ;) loving the story so far.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
thanks for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
A thoroughly enjoyed and awesome read - well done!
arctic-kat chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I've enjoyed this story so much! So much fun and beautifully written! Thank you for sharing!
teresainseattle chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I know you docked yourself house points for the info dump but I actually didn't mind it and enjoyed it. It allowed you to go directly into the story in the beginning, hook our interest and now just fill in the holes of info from the past that are relevant. Really enjoying the story so far - I'm a huge HG/SS fan.
satene chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful story! I loved it, like all your works! Thank you!
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
"Who calls the brightest witch of the age a 'maiden'?"

What does Hermione's intelligence have to do with her virginity, or lack of it? There's no connection between being bright and being a maiden.

Also, Hermione was never called the brightest witch of THE age. She was called the brightest witch of HER age, which meant that, in the dubious opinion of Remus Lupin, she was the brightest 14-year-old girl at Hogwarts in the spring of 1994. That's out of a field of seventeen. It's not exactly like being the top of your class at MIT. Yes, your version of Hermione is indeed both intelligent and creative, but it's a pity she's still being followed around by that silly comment of Lupin's. If it were me, I'd be horribly embarrassed.
nostalgiakills chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
This was super sweet.
mysinger chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Fantastic story! I'm just sorry it's over, it's such a good read. I loved your versions of Severus and Hermione, Draco and Harry. The last few chapters were so intense I'm just glad that I didn't have to wait for updates. I hope that you have a few more HG/SS stories up your sleeve :) Thank you.
mysinger chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
I have a feeling that something is going to happen to the "hack", especially if Greengrass is the stalker.
mysinger chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
OK now I'm wondering if it's Draco. On the other hand, Martin Greengrass is from Louisiana. Voodoo anyone? Those last two paragraphs were truly frightening. You really know how to amp up the suspense. Well done!
mysinger chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
I picked up on Martin Greengrass calling Hermione a fair maiden, just like the note. He seemed a little critical of Harry as well, maybe jealous. Of course you might be misdirecting :) Excellent story.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »