Reviews for It Happened One Summer
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/31
Oh so sweet and funny.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
There is no way that Edward can let the blond haired blue eyed God marry his bitch of a sister! No way but he never thought he'd have to...Marry him, himself instead of his...sister?**I couldn't resist I just had to fill in the blank!** ;}

**smiling**
Great minds think alike ;D
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aww I loved this. Alice and Vicki were such evil bitches. Jasper and Edward are so sweet together and I liked finding out that they'd been married so long and were retelling the story. Great one-shot!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww I don't know what took me so long to read this but I LOVE it! Thanks for another great story! XO
Skylar chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I just got around to reading your story. This is such a sweet story. Short and fun.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Well that was quite the soap opera. Nice to see Alice and Vicki get what they deserved. Although I think I would have like to have known where or whether Alice fit into their lives 23 years later. This was a fun story.
JoAnn H chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww...that was so sweet.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Sapppy but cute...thx...gr
chewie4370 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was a crazy and sweet story lol
bbbluez chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Glad Vicki and Alice got their asses handed to them! Nice going boys!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Lovely story, so glad that Alice and vicky got their asses kicked by the men.. Yay

Thks for writing and sharing, Debbie
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed this when reading for the contest. It had the feel of an epic soap opera, contained so nicely in a o/s! Hilarious characterization of Alice! Great job. Thank you so much for writing this and participating in the contest.
Nancy
AuntR chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I loved it when I pre-read it for the contest, its even better reading it again. You go girl!
maryhell chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely loved this - I love it when Alice doesn't get her way.
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was so good, I loved it that they totally got revenge lol. And James? Boy that guy was busy lol. Great oneshot, I really enjoyed it. thanks