Reviews for Bleeding Storm
Little White Comet chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
This was brilliant! Those poor boys, I lost count how many times they died in this thing.
But it was great and I loved every second of it! Great work _
AlElizabeth chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
Good series. I really enjoyed it. So sad about all our friends who died though :( Not fair! I wonder who was behind the attacks on the last seals? Someone powerful obviously... And I wonder if Mueller is going to come back and try to coerce the Winchesters into working for him (not a good plan on his part though). Can't wait to read you're next SPN story!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Yay! Sam and Dean are acting more like brothers again! I don't like it when they fight all the time :( Took Dean long enough to get over himself, eh? They really have bigger problems right now than Dean's self-pity and guilty feelings. Hopefully now they'll be able to work on getting rid of some more enemies. I wonder if Emily Wandell and her crew are coming back to join the fun- they must believe Sam to be dead- and of course, Charlie still wants revenge on Dean for killing his brother. So, whenever Emily and Co. get ready to take down Dean they might find Sammy alive and kicking. Hopefully Dean apologizes to Aimo and everyone else he flipped out at so they can concentrate on getting rid of Raphael, Lilith, Gordon and the Leviathans. Can't wait to read more!
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
OOOOOH BOY! What are the Winchesters gonna do? Surrounded by enemies! And poor Sammy's unconscious and oblivious to it all- perhaps that for the best right now- or maybe not. Can't wait to read more!
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my God! NOOOOOOO! This is really, really bad :( They can't all be dead!
Bunnykiss chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
LOVE LOVE it! Lot of brother moments and i enjoyed it so much! I lovee when there's a lot of limp,hurt Sammy, and a LOT of over protective big brother dean! You did a great job! Hope to see more fic from you very SOON!
Jenni chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I loved reading this story. The ending was perfect :)
babyreaper chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
I love you, you brought the boys back, and it was Death that did it, I like Death's character. Sad that everyone else stayed dead though, because it seriously depletes the Winchesters circle of friends. But they had moved on and were hopefully happy, no point in spoiling their afterlife. And I thought it great that the boys got to kill Charlie, nice touch that Sam used the bullet that had killed Dean. So they just have to keep under the radar, and away from Mueller and Dick Roman. Looking forward to the nice story you post. Thanks
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
I was confused by the idea of Becky being among the hell-bound folks. Just because of the fact that she murdered people or was it because she sold her soul or something along those lines and I just missed it?
frownypup chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
A lot of brotherly moments! Yay! Me happy! (v)
Amazing job! You make one hell of awesome arc!
There's part of me that's sad the story reach the end. I'm looking forward to your next project, whenever it is.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
considering you seem to have a fetish with strangling sam...yea much better not to use it again lol (I'm just kidding...don't be angry) I'm a little grim about Aimo and Cox though
frownypup chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Where's Aimo's body? He will be resurrected, won't he? He's the key character on the next chapter, isn't he? (-̮) *being an annoying smartass with an evil smirk*
I enjoy your story :D
Update soon, puh-leaseee. My curiousity gives me sleep-deprivation.. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great first chapter I'm interested to see where things go;)
babyreaper chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
It was a fantastic chapter and I loved the way the fight took place, the way all the players good and bad played their parts and either loved or died, but to kill the boys at the end was not something I wanted to read about, and to let Charlie get away was just wrong. So I hope something in the form of a miracle is going to happen in the last chapter and Charlie gets his... Thanks..
Supernatural-is-awesome chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
Chapter 16 was very interesting. You left me with tears in my eyes. ;—;
Looking forward to the last chapter of this fantastic story. ]