Reviews for Little Softie
YuiLee chapter 1 . 5/20
sweet.. lolz and Botan thought to be pedo. haha!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013

KimiruMai chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FTTTTTTT
HIEI IS NO CHILD, FOOLS!
BlankInvalidUser chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
lol this was pretty funny! i laughed when botan thought about tattling hiei on koenma and called him a 'big doody head'. we all know hiei's just a big softie underneath his tough exterior (or at least we hope so XD). hope the authorities don't catch them since it seems like they're gettin' busy lol!
Toreh chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I loved the ending. "Perhaps we should call the authorities." Priceless.
MissLemmon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Okay, now I've read this one! Now, you were doing REALLY well on the point of view, and then I had to go and THINK that out loud and viola! You messed it up ; But it's actually fixable, all you have to do is put a linebreak where the PoV changes from Hiei to Botan.

I found a few grammar issues in the beginning: "Perhaps if continued to pretend he was asleep, she would go away." I'm sure you see the missing, 'he' ;P the other one is the comma. It wasn't needed!

Lastly, you forgot the beginning disclaimer! "I do not own the rights" blah blah blah! Very important to have!

SO, what did I think? Cute . You stayed within character pretty well, I'd say. Maybe a little off at the end, but I don't mind it too much. Good work!
LadySilverWolf03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was cute :3 you can almost see the likeness between Hiei and the bird, considering how his birth went...I can see him going out of his way to help the bird for that reason :3
Well written! I loved it, even though I don't read much HxB
Much love Jessa
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ahhh,Hiei..Botan has you wrapped around her finger.

And I own that newly released OVA,it has that and the dream sequences done by the english cast on CN years ago.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/8/2012