Reviews for Esperanza
amber chapter 11 . 6/27
This was great. Thanks for writing. I love AU's especially disaster ones. Alternate history stories are fun too.
NCISFan chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Good story. Kind of hope I find a sequel. Love the way they dispatched Jarvis.
NCISFan chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Good story so far. I thought they weren't going to tell DiNozzo about the baby until Ziva got back and made that decision.
Soapie chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
I love this tale every bit as much as i did the first time i read it. Kudos to you for a job very well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
You have a excellent well-paced story even though I am not homophobic and have several gay friends I could do without the Gibbs McGee love angle it just doesn't seem right
gini chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
AU but wondeful written and told, thank you very much
squigglesquared chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
Loved this very much - would love a sequel!
Thank you for such an entertaining read
S2
beautifulXsyn326 chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Two paragraphs in, I was hooked by this. Eleven chapters later, this is officially in my top ten favorite fan fics of all time (between you and me, I've read quite a few). I don't care for Tiva much, and I rarely bother to read it, but you drew me in with McGibbs, and I'm so glad I gave this a chance. This was a wonderful story that I will almost certainly read again sometime. Thanks for sharing it :)
NCISFanatic01 chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
I've read this story before. It was good then, and I like it even more this time.
MeriSalope chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
i can't remember if i've left a review on this or not as i've read this tale a few times now. (turns out i have, i couldn't leave this at the end) you've done an excellent job with this darkness to light post-apocalyptic tale. it sticks around in the brain. thank you for sharing your talent.
Reader chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
Love this! Fucking A! !love it!
Reader chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
OMFG! Vance saved Gibbs! Hells yeah! Ooorah!
Reader chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Oh my. Oh. I am completely broken for Jimmy. Your writing is absolutely incredible. Devestating. Masterful. I'm so glad I found this story.
Toni M H chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Really loved your story. Thanks for sharing!
Toni M H chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Really really loved this "You belong to me now. We're going to fight to protect something good. And when we win, you're going to live in a beautiful place where people work to create a decent life for everyone. If you want a part of that, then you need to follow me now."