Reviews for Esperanza
Bella chapter 11 . 7/11
This story is amazing!
McGibbs is my favorite pairing!
Love that the team finds home again.
Sad that Admiral McGee died though.
He should see how Tim builds Esperanza and earn for his stay.
Good that they took care of Jarvis at last.
sakraprace chapter 11 . 4/24
Wow, what amazing story. Your writing is just perfect. I could not stop reading and now I am sorry the story has ends. And I really love Mcgibbs. :)
amber chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
This was great. Thanks for writing. I love AU's especially disaster ones. Alternate history stories are fun too.
NCISFan chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Good story. Kind of hope I find a sequel. Love the way they dispatched Jarvis.
NCISFan chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Good story so far. I thought they weren't going to tell DiNozzo about the baby until Ziva got back and made that decision.
Soapie chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
I love this tale every bit as much as i did the first time i read it. Kudos to you for a job very well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
You have a excellent well-paced story even though I am not homophobic and have several gay friends I could do without the Gibbs McGee love angle it just doesn't seem right
gini chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
AU but wondeful written and told, thank you very much
squigglesquared chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
Loved this very much - would love a sequel!
Thank you for such an entertaining read
S2
beautifulXsyn326 chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
Two paragraphs in, I was hooked by this. Eleven chapters later, this is officially in my top ten favorite fan fics of all time (between you and me, I've read quite a few). I don't care for Tiva much, and I rarely bother to read it, but you drew me in with McGibbs, and I'm so glad I gave this a chance. This was a wonderful story that I will almost certainly read again sometime. Thanks for sharing it :)
NCISFanatic01 chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
I've read this story before. It was good then, and I like it even more this time.
MeriSalope chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
i can't remember if i've left a review on this or not as i've read this tale a few times now. (turns out i have, i couldn't leave this at the end) you've done an excellent job with this darkness to light post-apocalyptic tale. it sticks around in the brain. thank you for sharing your talent.
Reader chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
Love this! Fucking A! !love it!
Reader chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
OMFG! Vance saved Gibbs! Hells yeah! Ooorah!
Reader chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Oh my. Oh. I am completely broken for Jimmy. Your writing is absolutely incredible. Devestating. Masterful. I'm so glad I found this story.