Reviews for Eclipsed
FollowedbyDemons chapter 17 . 4/2
This story is amazing! The OC is really well done and each scene is so brilliantly written. It's overall epic and I can't wait for the next chapter X3
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Love this!
Musical Teardrops chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
What's going to happen next? This is just so exhilarating! I can't wait to see how Kiba and Amber's romance evolves. Please update this story soon, it's awesome!
EB chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Oh wow. I love this story, it's incredible! Great job Anna :) I love the chemistry between Kiba and Amber, it's so mysterious and alluring! It makes me want to know more and more. I love how Tsume acts like a big douch, but he does actually care xD I can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work.
EB chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
OMG chapter thirteen Kibe and Amberrrr! xD
sketchingnerd97 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Wow! this is pretty good so far!
luna chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
wonderfully done. i like to see the scenes with kiba... but have the scenes rather private than infront of the pac... its nice when amber is hanging out with hige, tobe and tsume when they are together but have kiba and amber moments private for the two of them... perhaps tsume and hige realise that they are close and tobe is clueless. update sooon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Yaayy! Amber was saved! Its so fasinating to read your story and get lost in the endless action! Something is always going down ahhhhh its addicting lol cant wait for the next chap!
animagirl chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
FINALLY! but why is the chapter so short[tears] i guess beggers cant be chooses. i love your story. amber is awesome as always. so pleeeease update soooon dying here to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Your a wonderful writer.
MonkeyPaw12 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Wow! This chapter is amazing! Keep up this awesomeness, and I hope Amber escapes!
Puppylover164 chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
OMG! This is one of the best series of wold rains plz update soon plz plz plz plz plz!
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
I love ur writing style and the way the story developed as it goes on! Please update soon!
MonkeyPaw12 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
No! Another cliff hanger! Please continue this is getting VERY interesting! I love everyt detail bout this story! You are a WONDERFUL writer!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
like the story cant wait for th enext chapter
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »