Reviews for Eclipsed
Kosongbird chapter 21 . 10/7
Im praying to all the gods that they are all ok! Omg your story is amazing! I can’t wait for the next chapter
love this story! keep it up! :)
EllieIsOdd chapter 21 . 8/8
THIS IS NOT OKAY, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT OKAY TnT
animagirl chapter 21 . 8/8
Oh gosh. I hope she didn't die. Will amber accept that she was a flower maiden? I feel kiba wouldn't care and most likely keep her closer which might confuse her . Anyway awesome chapter update soon
animagirl chapter 20 . 7/31
Oh. This is amazing. U back! This chapter is great. Update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
I love love love this story it's the best wolfs rain fanfic EVER! I hope u can continue it ( no pressure) cause there arnt many wolfs rain fanfic's out-there, it doesn't matter if u can't but I hope that one day it will be finished, thanks - wolfs rain fan ️️️️
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
WHENEVER I PICTURE AMBER IN MY HEAD I JUST SEE MARI OHARA.
IDK WHY I JUST HEARD GOLDEN HAIR AND EYES AND MARI POPPED INTO MY HEAD
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
This story is probably the best Wolf's Rain fic I've read, seriously. It's got a great oc who I can relate to what with being similar with trust ideals, the characters are all just as I'd imagine them to be, and the chemistry between her and Kiba is believable and realistic. I really do hope to see how he feels about her too. Also like to see her and Tsume become begrudging friends :)
animagirl chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
In sort of torn with the idea with her being the recarnation of cheza. I never liked cheza's character. I like ambers strong personality. I hope she doesn't change with this new discovery update soon.
NoFace chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
What do the dreams meaaaaaaaan?! w
Like wow this story totally blows the others out of the water! Great job!
Impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
Randomness chapter 18 . 3/2/2016
You demon you and your evil cliffhangers. And it just got good.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
I love it! Been reading your story all morning. Please update :)
animagirl chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Interesting. I wonder how you will take on her revelation. Will she act on her feelings or will she shy away from him.

Update soon.
ThatLazyBch chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
This story is amazing! The OC is really well done and each scene is so brilliantly written. It's overall epic and I can't wait for the next chapter X3
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 17 . 11/18/2014