Reviews for Eclipsed
This story is probably the best Wolf's Rain fic I've read, seriously. It's got a great oc who I can relate to what with being similar with trust ideals, the characters are all just as I'd imagine them to be, and the chemistry between her and Kiba is believable and realistic. I really do hope to see how he feels about her too. Also like to see her and Tsume become begrudging friends :)
animagirl chapter 19 . 3/24
In sort of torn with the idea with her being the recarnation of cheza. I never liked cheza's character. I like ambers strong personality. I hope she doesn't change with this new discovery update soon.
NoFace chapter 18 . 3/3
What do the dreams meaaaaaaaan?! w
Like wow this story totally blows the others out of the water! Great job!
Impatiently waiting for the next chapter.
Randomness chapter 18 . 3/2
You demon you and your evil cliffhangers. And it just got good.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
I love it! Been reading your story all morning. Please update :)
animagirl chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
Interesting. I wonder how you will take on her revelation. Will she act on her feelings or will she shy away from him.

Update soon.
FollowedbyDemons chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
This story is amazing! The OC is really well done and each scene is so brilliantly written. It's overall epic and I can't wait for the next chapter X3
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Love this!
Musical Teardrops chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
What's going to happen next? This is just so exhilarating! I can't wait to see how Kiba and Amber's romance evolves. Please update this story soon, it's awesome!
EB chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Oh wow. I love this story, it's incredible! Great job Anna :) I love the chemistry between Kiba and Amber, it's so mysterious and alluring! It makes me want to know more and more. I love how Tsume acts like a big douch, but he does actually care xD I can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work.
EB chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
OMG chapter thirteen Kibe and Amberrrr! xD
sketchingnerd97 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Wow! this is pretty good so far!
luna chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
wonderfully done. i like to see the scenes with kiba... but have the scenes rather private than infront of the pac... its nice when amber is hanging out with hige, tobe and tsume when they are together but have kiba and amber moments private for the two of them... perhaps tsume and hige realise that they are close and tobe is clueless. update sooon
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Yaayy! Amber was saved! Its so fasinating to read your story and get lost in the endless action! Something is always going down ahhhhh its addicting lol cant wait for the next chap!
animagirl chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
FINALLY! but why is the chapter so short[tears] i guess beggers cant be chooses. i love your story. amber is awesome as always. so pleeeease update soooon dying here to read more.