Reviews for The Things I Do For You
jellybean96 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I love this collection! Great job! Very cute!
If you're still looking for siggestions, maybe: Zander fixes Stevie's car.
foreverseddie chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
This chapter was hilarious and adorable all in one! Stevie dressing up as Santa for Zander made me smile. And how sweet was Zander giving Stevie her gif? Job well done, I must say. And I'm so glad you updated today. Hope you had a merry Christmas!
misscakerella chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Umm...this story was...interesting. In a good way darling. I loved it, but picturing Stevie dressed up like Santa giving Zander a hug kind of made me explode.
AMrocks21 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
AAWWWW toes cute and fluffy! Update ASAP!
foreverseddie chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
How incredibly sweet! I don't think I've ever read a Fic when Zander comes to take care of Stevie when she's sick. That's an awesome and super sweet of Zander. :) I loved this chapter! I couldn't help by notice in your authors note that you said you were on break, and so am I. And, instead of doing my homework, I'm reading fic's! :PAnd I'm sorry about what's been going on with you lately, I hope everything gets better! Anyway, loved loved loved this chapter! Update soon. :D
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
That was cute. I'm sure we all would want that type of relationship.
taylor chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
what if zander takes a real bullet for stevie
belle6900 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
ok this was awesome i hust had a friends flashback yay luv this woohoo lots of love-belle6900
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
like it no I love it
foreverseddie chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Poor Zander...getting made fun of. Loved this chapter! I find it extra sweet that Stevie would change into Spanish, just for Zander. Great Job! I loved it so much, as I always do. So glad you updated! I'll be back to read more. :) amazing job! Update soon. :)
InkHeart4112 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
First off, thanks for the shout-out at the beginning. A story and author this amazing deserves loads of support! Second, great chapter! Aw, Stevie's so sweet! I am totally in love with the last part! Hmm, Zander's turn to do something for Stevie? Maybe she's sick and he takes care of her? I know, probably the lamest suggestion ever. No matter what idea you choose, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

-Inkie!(:
dawsonxmoon chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Its very short, but it's still a great chapter :D
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Cute! It's so sweet what she did for him!
foreverseddie chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Aww! Well, even though it wasn't a real bullet, he still took it for her. How sweet is that! I loved this chapter, it was phenomenal! As always, great job! Update soon.:D
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Paintball is awesome! And that was an awesome chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »