Reviews for Lamenting
TheKaylester chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
So glad you updated again. Scarily enough I listen to music at the same time as this and by chance a song came on that, to me at least, reminds me of this. It's by Dido and it's called 'The Day Before The Day'. Not sure if you'll agree but even if the music may not be to people's liking the lyrics seem to describe what the Prince now King is thinking (again in my opinion). Another great chapter though anyways. Well done!
TheKaylester chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Simply amazing. Still. Quite a few writers, including myself, lose the momentum of the feelings that our characters feel but you still manage to keep to it. Well done!
TheKaylester chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Simply, wow. Serious talent here. You simply manage to catch the emotions between the siblings amazingly. Well done!
Scarlet to Nothing chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is very impressive. You have put so much feeling into this. The pain being described makes me think about Logan. I saw a tyrant that went insane over power, and even after he explained to me that he did it because of the coming darkness, I still saw him like that (I did pardon him though). I loved the way you worded this. It was very beautiful yet sad. I don't know what I would do if I executed my very brother, then realized I am all alone in this world. Good work. I really enjoyed it. ;)
TheRedDragonEnforcer4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
D': I loved it, so depressing!