Reviews for A Stranger
Kokoro-chizu chan chapter 15 . 7/16
I hope you'll find your inspiration again soon! I'm loving every bit of this story actually and now I can't wait to see how the relationship between ryoma and rin develop! gambatte!
Kokoro-chizu chan chapter 14 . 7/16
omigod yes Rin x Ryoma 3
Yuka Hara chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Kawaii! Rin and Ryoma seems perfect for each other! . Can't wait for next chapter.
KiraYamatoFan chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
A little bit of a shame that it ended. :( But at least, it was worth the effort and you added some color to the "Area no Kishi" category with this story, something I'm still doing on my side of things.
Cinders Ella chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Awwwww. . . Rin and Ryoma are so adorable. Sad. . . You're ending this fanfic. :( It's been a really long time. You said you were busy with art and drawing. Do you have a deviantart?
KiraYamatoFan chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Nice to see Rin and Nana spending time showing tricks with school kids. It's unfortunate it will be over soon, but having a good ending would surely make up for it.
KiraYamatoFan chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
So far, I enjoy the story. If it could be of any encouragement, I just posted the first chapter of my Area no Kishi fic today on and there will be more coming up. So, don't give up now. :)
Cinders Ella chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I've been meaning to review for a while. . . I really need to stop procrastinating. Anyways, I think the last few chapters turned out really good! I've never been on roller coaster, so this kinda makes me want to go to Six Flags. Have fun in the Bahamas! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Aw, its a nice start on the story. Lol. I like Rin's personality.
Cinders Ella chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
What a weird dream. . . Does she play too many RPGs? It's only eight o'clock! Pull yourself together and get out of bed! Good chapter though.
Cinders Ella chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hmmmm... Sounds interesting. Feels almost like a prequel to your other story.