Reviews for Is This a Zombie? Readaptation
Oniix chapter 1 . 5/31
your right. nobody does care for an OC story. why you people like putting crap up like that is beyond me. we read these stories for the actual characters of the series not your crappy original ones. if you want to do an OC story then write it for yourself since nobody gives a shit.
IrishKatana chapter 9 . 5/25
Take your time to get through any issues you have we'll all be here waiting for your return
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Sera x koga FTW
Fanfic fan chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
that d$ & cross dressing maggot- lovely words from Seraphim
thebossman207 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
i very much enjoyed the is this a zombie fic so far, well done. i am also wondering something. did you get BACK. TO. HELL. from Ghost Rider? anyway,i was only wondering because i want to write a crossover of Is This A Zombie with Ghost Rider,and that was somethiing that stuck out to me.
CurseNaruto chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Let all the girls except Eu go with Ayumu. And let Eu go with Koga.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
I say Ayumu x Sera. And Koga x Haruna.
leo247 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
theneutralite chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
not bad
theneutralite chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
like so far, but suggest reading light novels and/or watching anime/reading manga. decent job so far
Pwnch20 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Well it's sad to see that your leaving but if you have to do this then alright and all luck to you and everything you do
WeeDevil chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
love it KogaxSera would be good
Pwnch20 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Okay so I can't help but feel not happy about this hiatus status but no whatever you need to do to get this ball rolling again did you put up wasn't bad actually someone enjoyed it I mean it made the story start moving forward, moving towards romance I liked that so yeah so you can get this story back to the groove I guess I'll just be hoping you continue . as always keep up the great work and good luck to you.
dad90 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Good news: no more crossdressing! Hallelu jah!
Bad news: head wife contest?!
(Throws down lightning rod on author)
Men are supposed to be superior.

Score: 6/10
Graveyard449 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I really should have put that Review here, so I'd go with HarunaXKoga since to me it makes the most sense, since Ayumu views Haruna as more of a Little sister, so it woulden't really infringe on the original work to much.

or to avoid some really pissed off fans you could just put him with chris or dai sensei(I don't know how that would work though)

of course this is all just my opinion, and I just noticed but your the author of the code Geass story I'm reading aswell.

good luck with this story and I look forward to your future work.