Reviews for I Wasn't Looking for This
tees chapter 1 . 5/18
I adsolutely adore this short story. I tried to read it as slowly as possible bc I didn't want it to end, lol. Rachel and Quinn are just so beautiful together. I really like the idea of them two working together, especially if they end up doing naughty things like dry-hump in public (which was amazingly hot even though you didn't go into full details).

Haha, I find Quinn trying to spare Rachel's feelings and Rachel being a lil' brat quite charming. And Quinn proposing; AWWWWW!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lol, this was rather cute like any if your other stories. I wanted to see how their “funny business” went though lol. And yay because they got married in the end XDD

Thanks for the read.
jds87 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
loved it!
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was adorable and so utterly perfect. I found this story from reading a few of your others and you writing never disappoints.
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
:)! Thank you for the lovely story.
SoiSeahYai chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I have read every Faberry story you have written and and am so grateful for your talent. I love the way you convey a depth of emotion and vivid detail in an incredibly understated way. I feel that you make me, the reader, reach out my arms to embrace what you are offering and that is a gift for us both. So thank you and please please keep writing.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
For the record? homigod I enjoyed this very very muchly. outstanding.
deeha chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is all kinds of perfect. I think really the best part of it was that you strategically used swordfish and cheesecakes and it fit. Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
When technical difficulties lead to something good, something very, very good.
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was a great story, fantastic visual. I really enjoyed reading this, and the way you filled us in on both the past, present, and future of Faberry was quite wonderful. Thank you for sharing, and thanks to vondrunkaton for the prompt.
LykkeLettuce chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
ahh. Incredibly beautiful and amazing, as is the case with all your work!
Lubov chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Well done. It was nice.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Nice! Really, really nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012