Reviews for When Sirens Blare
Brooklyn Zuka chapter 1 . 2/16
Ah, hating on a rue,eh? (Lol jk) -M. Rue ;)
Charlol308 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Hey this was really, really, really, really, really, amazing! I love the idea, of the story, and the character usage, it's amazing! Kk I guess I'll go read another one of ur stories, and give an honest but amazing review, that will make u happy hopefully! But on anaother note, out of 10 for this story, I'd give u a 15, yes 10/15, I'd give u five more than the limit, of my vote, aren't I sweet!?
Kk ttyl Char out!
fioleelover chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
you should have MORE reviews on this they hate it then they don't know fine talent even if it hit them on the head
fat-coffee-mugs chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
this is the cutest story ever :D i love fin and marshall's relationship and the band au is just awesome bc who doesnt love those guys. and i noticed that thing u said about azula, mai, and ty-lee like, TWO seconds before you wrote it. i guess it was unplanned but still :D cool. keep up the fantastic writing! (even tho u wrote this a million years ago, i know)
tweepy0 chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
hahaha I love how frank and blunt Fiona is with herself with the thoughts inside her head. so funny to imagine!
tweepy0 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Just read ch 9! loooved it! I relished in the boys' 'OOOOH' reaction, like they were enjoying some kinda show. **no one caring about Jessa whatsoever**
Also the 'couldn't be HAPPIER' revelation - oh SNAPS! ba-SCHMOWZOWS! take that! XD whoo! heheh..
Lady Awesome chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Whoever hates Taylor Swift is DEAD to me. -_-
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
*o* THE FEELS!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
You know I like to think of my self like Fionna...well I know I'm not really quite as cute as her...or as funny...or as popular with the princes... but I just love how you are so detailed with her thoughts/personality it makes me feel like I'm really there...even though I'm really just forever alone sitting in front of my laptop in sweatpants, eating potato chips...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
cute! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
It IS nauseating! I thought he liked Fionna! Poor girl, she must be HEARTBROKEN!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
NO! I want FioLee, not VamPriFreLee!
ellie chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
oh shit... lol
ellie chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
no affence but the shadow girls, really?
ellie chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
so i saw the picture thing next to the title (dammit i forgot what it is called) and i am going to try to make a copy of the shirt the girl is in becaus it is so fliping awsome!