Reviews for Dubious Consent
Nichole winchester chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
No. Not END. MAKE MORE! PLEEEEEAASE! I'LL DO ANYTHIIIIIING!
International Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I really like this
thedogzoo chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Yup. The ending somehow broke my heart. Thank you very much- cx
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
HA totally thor fault! Thank you for that!
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I do feel bad that Loki kept getting beat down and shit. But Loki did die a better way then he would've if Gabriel hadn't shown up, I really don't like Thor because of his stupidity when it came to what was happening to Loki. So yeah I'm happy that Gabriel shoved it in Thor's face about how he failed Loki again for the last time.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
'Loki' possessing Loki, now that's something :D
SeverNSkull chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
That left me stunned. I'd really like to see this progress into a full-length story rather than a oneshot. How will the Avengers deal with an Angel on their hands, or more properly, an Angel acting as a Trickster in the body of a Trickster?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Awesome story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
nice. I like it.

I didn't like how oblivious Thor seemed to Loki's former plight. His cluelessness to Gabriel's statement makes it seem that he didn't know/care about Loki's punishment. That then makes it seem weird to me that he would cry when he found out Loki was possessed. I guess it is an ignorance is bliss kind of thing. He wasn't aware of how Loki was treated in prison thus he wasn't upset. When it is thrust in his face that Loki is now a vessel for an angel, then Thor is upset.
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I feel like this is supposed to be horrifying at the end, for Thor and co... But I just can't help but feel a little 'happy' for Loki, because he got out in the end, you know, that kind of hopeful/sad feeling?
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
ooh, this is very cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
oh nice. This is excellent
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This made me want to cry and laugh at the same time. I think you did a great job with it.
Mary king chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You are awesome. Just saying.
frznlights chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
oh this was so sweeeeeet.
...err oops, dunno if I was supposed to think that, but it's so (darkly?) satisfying :D hehe. Thanks so much for writing this. Love the way you wrote Gabriel (and ok, I've never even seen the episodes with him, but whatevs). Awesome fic - thanks!