Reviews for The Mutants of Tennar Weyr
lynda.key1 chapter 26 . 16h ago
Discovered your stories a few days ago and couldn't put this one down. Love the idea of different. colors and talents, both dragons and whers. You did great weaving humor around the drama. Made my week from hell at work go by easier!
Pat Macken chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Not a big fan of the "alternate colors" thing but it seems to be a good story. I'm interested in finding out who this other Black rider is...and what they are up too (they seemed concerned about Arami getting to Z'ee first...

I like the I'cas -Arami relationship...and that it seems to have helped her find an anchor in sanity...

I'm be interested to know what "other abilities yellow dragons might have additional abilities.

One thing that might help the reader would be to get a size & rank comparison for the other colors and exactly what a "weyr second" as that seems to be a non-cannon item.

A better idea of time period wouldn't be bad either...
dragonmaster 63 chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I would like to say this is my favorite Pern story I have read, which is odd as I never thought i would enjoy reading a Pern story not by the queen off dragon lore herself Anne Mcaffrey. Her son also is doing a great job with the books. But this had an amazing story line, made me laugh half to death and instantly hooked me. I still do not understand how to pronounce some of the dragon names or why the outcasts were outcast. If you think about it this is taking place after Jaxom and Ruth even though Thread is still around.
Dragon at play chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Good story, a vary interesting read.

I'll check out the next story, and see if I like it as well.
Sure I will.
Dragon at play chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
Hahaha!
Well, that plan backfired for Lille. All ends well for Tennar Weyr, with no war and no backlash from the north.
Poor Lille, no Weyrwomanship in her future.

Great chapter.
Now on to the end.
Dragon at play chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
No war huh.
Well that's a kindness. Wonder what punishment is in store for Lille.

Really liked the chapter.
On to the next.
wendums chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
An amazing story. I was confused at times but all the same a beautiful and totally different kind of read. I look for to the next one
artri chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Great story, very enjoyable and had some great twists and turns.
artri chapter 25 . 4/24/2013
Like Lillie's punishment
artri chapter 24 . 4/24/2013
Not what she expected.
artri chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
Now that was a surprise.
DawnRain chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful story, and wonderful conclusion! I'm not sure what else to say. I was skeptical about the story at the beginning, but it's been a great ride all the way to the end.
Aorta Heartless chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Awesome story.
Kushie chapter 26 . 4/24/2013
Are we building for a sequel. I so love the mutants.
Thanks for a great tale
Tagesh chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
Ha! Liked this chapter quite a bit, and I also look froward to the little bit of the next. Whatever you next decide to write on I'll happily read!
Cheers, T.