Reviews for Three From Heaven, Three From Hell
AngelicTrinity chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Oh dear lord... Sephiroth baby sitting? That... just... no. Asking Sephiroth to baby sit is just asking for trouble. What in the world was Wakka thinking when he made that decision?

Guess it worked out in the end though. Thanks to Lulu, Sephiroth has some greater insight... on a lot of things.
Licoriceallsorts chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I nearly missed this! You mentioned in your profile that Those He Could Have Loved took its inspiration from this chapter, so I popped over to read it. Tseng is my absolute favourite of all the FFVII characters and I think you totally do him justice here. I am so glad to have discovered your writing and impressed that you are so prolific. Your prose is beautiful and you seem to do it effortlessly.
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great! Absolutely love this It's on my fav list! I'll put you on my fav author list as well D
FullMentalPanic chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I think it's really realistic that Sephiroth would be assaulted with scenes of his childhood once Jenova was out of his head and he didn't have her to distract him. I've speculated myself over why Seph kept his hair so long, and I like your implied reason for it in how he's trying to imitate his mom. You paint a very convincing (and rather sad knowing what we do) picture with his reasoning for being the best and getting his mom to love him, and his temporary success. It's very bittersweet.

Wow, you really meant the entire FF universe when you said they'd be thrown around a lot. I like how you keep on dumping us into the middle of situation and then explaining it afterward. Of course Zack would learn how to play Blitzball. Good job with Sephiroth's opinion of Aerith, it seems in character for him. "I do not have to do better because I'm not the one babysitting." Genesis really knows how to argue. Sephiroth with a baby in one arm and Masamune in the other is actually a really cool (in my mind) visual, I want a picture. Even if he's insensitive, I like how Genesis is getting all ruthlessly logical about Seph's mom.

How in the world does Lulu's outfit make any sense for someone living on a tropical island? I mean BLACK, LEATHER, and FUR or not the things to wear in that kind of heat. Maybe that's the real reason she was so moody in the game, she was constantly on the brink of heat stroke. At least all the leather coat wearers from FFVII have the excuse that they're not in their usual place of residence. " Sephiroth ignored whatever feeling crept through him. It felt like a stupid, happy feeling that Cloud would probably have." I laughed over this. Good job introducing a tender concept and then cutting down the fluff with some humor.

Interesting conversation with Lulu, she does well introducing Sephiroth to some new concepts, and he doesn't seem to resent her as much as he does some other people. Maybe he has a soft spot for moms.
FullMentalPanic chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
You do a good job with different perspectives. Tseng's thoughts about how death took away the necessity to decide whether he loved Cissnei or Aerith and his wondering over whether Cissnei took that bullet because she wanted to die or because she wanted him to live came across very well. It makes tons of sense that the Wutai folk would try to snuff Genesis. I like the way you tell us everything the posse of people brought back are doing in retrospect or over the phone, it keeps things moving at a good pace. Great title for this fic by the way. Very interesting and kind of touching how Tseng gets Cissnei to tell him her real name. I smell a pairing.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like how you do Etro, how she's kind of naive and idealistic, and that's just the combination needed to haphazardly send a bunch of dead people back to life. Very pleased that she was smart enough to get all the Jenova out of Sephiroth before sending him back. I like the progression in this and how we see how all these people getting sent back are connected to one another.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
It makes me want to hug Tseng...