Reviews for Not Again!
Garulover chapter 17 . 5/8
ok dude, this is unrealsistic. rob was TRAMITIZED! he would have had a much worse reaction then you're letting on. THERE WOULD BE BUCKETS OF ANGST! HE WOULD BE SOBBING! he would have been even worse then past robin because he's re-living it! i love this story, but the reactions are so unrealsitic.
600th! Well done!
Wowed chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Rob and Cheshie playing ninja...
O-o
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Make a story about KF and Jade getti g payback!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Very nice:)
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Deadpanimsosososososorryididntnoyoumadeasequalpleaseforgivemewithaontop?pleasewellthanagainmyusernamedoessaygirblunder
AngeGirlmon chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Plz make another sequel
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
that made my day!
lol loved it!
KunnegAndris chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
From what you said about Beastboy, as he's from Africa, wouldn't he potentially have an Afrikaner accent [I know people from South Africa, and the other African states, that are white and have emigrated away, and although they're usually British, they still have the Afrikaner accent]

This is a good story, and I liked the one before it

Kunneg_Andris
Immatotalalaskan chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Imma gonna say both. First Zatanna (I've gotta admit I don't exactly like her, or her relationship with Dick), then Artemis (she's my second favorite character, and while I have -almost-nothing against her and Wally's relationship I actually prefer Arty/Dick), then Tula ('course she isn't on the Team and I don't think the rest of the team knew her in this story), then Kaldur (by his own recently discovered evil father no less -what is it with the Team and being killed by their fathers?). Why? *cries* *gets mad* Why are you so evil?
And why do I still find this so brilliant?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
You should totally wright a reunion story! I bet it would be good!
RobinsStalker chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
I laughed at the "Kaldaur I am your father" part but i cant stop crying. Whats next you kill megs and supey?
RobinsStalker chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
*sobs* why... Zee... Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
C.Williams chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
' "Yes, Kaldur. I am your father." Black Manta said. ' Star Wars Time!
cantbestuffed chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
I think you should do one where Miss. Martian, Superboy, Rocket, Speedy, Kid Flash and Robin meet up again... and hey I wouldn't complain if you did one for Tim and Batgirl showing up... maybe put in Damian and past Jason