Reviews for Not Again!
...
Crushcrush12 chapter 10 . 3/8
3 love 3
Crushcrush12 chapter 8 . 3/8
Omg Artemis se puso loca por un momento xD! Estoy tan orgullosa de jinx! Ella pudo haberle ganado a Artemis y sin embargo solo se defendió, a cambiado tanto TuT estoy orgullosa de que sea buena TuT aunque comprendo a artemis supongo, fue un momento de celos y condición :')
Crushcrush12 chapter 7 . 3/8
Xdddd esa pelea va a estar mundial. Xddd seguro haces que Artemis gane TTTuTTT
Lo ultimo en la nota de autor es justo lo que quería esuchar xD
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 3/8
Omgomg!omg! XDDDdDD
Dime que amas el Flinx :c please. Yo también lo veo como universos diferentes! Flinx3
XD no podría ver YJ o sería difícil xD verlo a él con artemis. Mientras haya Flinx podré soportar lo que sea **
Escribes genial 3
XD estas historias son súper graciosas
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Thought to was amazing! I loved it! Well done!
Unlucky Alis chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
So this is the second time I've read your story in probably the past two weeks, it's so good. Since the first time, I've looked at your other fanfictions, and it's just so sad reading this again and realizing what Rob's dream was about. I love how you intertwine them, and wrote oneshots for some of the stories that they tell, it's amazing
Person54321 chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
I think that the story was awesome but u should make an other version where they remember and things go differently
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2015
Z-zatanna d-died? HOW DEAR YOU KILL MY FVORET CHARACTER?! YOU MOTHERF#%*ER!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Beast boys eyes wear already green before he got the blood transfusion
mysticmoon1331 chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
knives. in. my. heart.
T.T

...such an amazing read though.
thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here!
AsianGirl88 chapter 18 . 6/27/2015
'I am your father' wow, just wow
It's like;"Luke, you are my son."
Damn copyright violation.
Crystalized Sapphire Of Love chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
OMG ! you made jinx and Artemis fight ! ! Genius !
Drillbee Automaton chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
ok dude, this is unrealsistic. rob was TRAMITIZED! he would have had a much worse reaction then you're letting on. THERE WOULD BE BUCKETS OF ANGST! HE WOULD BE SOBBING! he would have been even worse then past robin because he's re-living it! i love this story, but the reactions are so unrealsitic.