Reviews for Tracker
CentauRita chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
**Pointing to my...face**

At the big happy grin on my face...all because of...YOU ;D

Better than the SyFy channel. Very over-'realming' with love ;*
CentauRita chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
Citrus...with a BIG C, is vitamenly...delicious ;} Loved Edward's personal mumblings about Jasper ;}
CentauRita chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Wow...what a rescue!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Yes, Jasper will fullfill the Prophesy now that he has something to fight for and to protect...His Edward ;}
CentauRita chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Ahh...Ha, **winks**

There she is...I see her now! perfect. My Cliffie-Mistress! Not only a cliffie but a cockblock as well...impressive!

So, who is the poor sap laying in the bushes...seem extremely too CLOSE to home, for me.

Loved Jasper and Edward sharing and talking about their overwhelming feelings they both are having about the other. Nice ;}
CentauRita chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
What Tracker...Jasper is a running from his first heart-ache...give the poor guy a break!

Shame on you Edward...you want to fill your Daddy's shoes? you've still got learning to do!

Someone smack Emmett upside the head...pleeeze!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Jasper's inquirering mind wants to know! Can't blame him, I'd be stuck to Carlisle, like glue.
CentauRita chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Oh Edward...you are so gonna eat those words!

Fits gonna hit the shan...most definitely...I mean we've already caught a glimpse of Jasper's WTF ;}
CentauRita chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Hmmm. Rose and Jasper must look alike to cause THAT kind of reaction.

Naw, not chocolate more like a Bit o' Honey for Edward, i think ;} sweet and blonde.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
messing with the masses...it's what the three brothers do best!
CentauRita chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Edward wanting to follow in his Dad's footsteps...Awww.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
A perplexing mystery...Hmmm.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Shiver me timbers!
odiejae chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
lol, i just love these two together! and felix's wonderment at feeling love and how jacob knew felix loved him without ever having said it was just so heartwarming. he finally gets it now. :) i think it's funny how jasper and felix share those traits from being raised in the city and neither of them even realised that they both do the samw things.

and i'm still with edward on that rock, so glad he ran jacob off. it's his, damn it! ;)

and i got an alert for a new story, i'm sooo excited! :) xox
odiejae chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
so perfect bb! i love how happy every one's lives are, especially the boys. jasper has come so far and now he has everything, a sister, friends and an insatiable man he loves. :)

it's really sweet how jasper and bella became friends and i just love that rose and emmett adopted the older children. they needed homes too and all too often they tend to get overlooked. jasper made my heart ache when it came to the children, he was so determined to make sure none of them grew up as he did. i can just imagine him and edward adopting one of the kids somewhere down the road.

lmao and way to go edward, kicking jacob off his rock! jacob needs to find his own rock. :)

wow, i'm so sad. i loved these boys and i'm going to miss them. and i've finished all of your stories. i'm not sure what to do once i finish the outtake. i'll definitely be re-reading, just don't know which one to start with. and i cannot wait to read the stories you'll be publishing.

thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful characters with us. i'm so glad i got to meet them all. :)

jodie xox