Reviews for Wings of Fate
James Multiverse Zhang chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I love it, I wish there was more of this...pity I only just discovered it though
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Great story. Keep going. By the way Ranma mothers name is spelled like this: "Nodoka."
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Neat
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That is cool. Very cool _
JS chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
No chance of updating this I guess, but I can review anyway. Good idea with making curses hereditary. I really wonder how Mousse and Shampoo children would look like :-) I think it kind strange that Ranma's children are not named and brought up in their cursed forms - after all cold water is much more common and it would be simply easier for them. Now about what irritated me most: 'Nodaka'. I really hate typos in people or place names.
wickedthunder02 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
please update soon.
Darth Hawk 32 chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Neat, any chance of this continuing?
Lessien Ancalime chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
Oh, fantastic! I can't wait for an update. This is going in my favorites.

Poor Ranko... I wonder how she'll react when she finds out Usagi and Mamoru are... well... .

Can't wait.

Lessien
NavyJokerAce chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Ok. First off, isnt Darien in College or High school in season 1, 2nd, The Scouts are in Jr. High in the first couple of seasons, and 3rd, why do Ranko have to wear a guys uniform cuz of the curse and 4th, how old r Ranko and Sanma?
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
and its a crossover how? and Jusenkyo dried up? next time you decide to put sumting importaint like that in, make sure you mention that their's a spoiler in it.
CSMars chapter 2 . 12/21/2001
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! I can honestly say that this is the first Ranma/SM crossover that I really enjoyed reading! Well, "Lines of Destiny" was good, too. Anyway, I pretty much love every aspect of this fic: the cute ranma/akane moments, the halirous saotome family life, and expecially the darien/ranko part! They're so cute together! Please, please, please, please make them stay together, I mean, who is serena anyway! *sigh* I just don't like her at all... *shrug* I love the part where Ranko dumped water on Sanma, at least, the boy have some femine modesty, unlike his father. _ Please continue! This is great!
Battie-chan chapter 2 . 2/27/2001
cool story :)
Lacrea Moonlight chapter 2 . 2/1/2001
ohhhhhhhhhhh! that was GOOD! omg! this is AWESOME! i can't wait for the next part! ja ne!
Jo chapter 2 . 1/29/2001
When are you going to introduce SailorMoon!