Reviews for Mignight Company
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I hope you continue this story its really good and i hate watching good stories that never get finished. Here is my question when exactly is this story line happening? And why is it no one feels him when he is after ichigo? Please update soon i love how its coming together.
RaneyLee chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
lol you like leaving us hanging on that don't ya? oh well I guess :) But this is another great chapter. I love that Grimm is wondering why the fuck he having such problems. And I wonder what just came over Ichigo... I'd love to know his thoughts. I love what you did with this chapter. Good work!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Eh heh...sorry Grimm! :D
RaneyLee chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Epp! OMG! This is amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat reading this. The emotions are intense. And your writing style has a wonderful flow to it. Good work. I'll be following this :)
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Ichigo's friends will have heart attack if they find out that Ichigo actually harbors feeling towards Grimmjow XD More please, more!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Bah! More right nows! D: Grimmie is misbehaving! :) oh btw, its zanpakuto, no 'c', its a 'k' just pointing out so dunt shoot meeeeeeeee!
OliviaMae chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I can't wait for an update! This is just too cute!
CainAJLBassen chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
moreeee! it is my drug! i crave it! lol loving it especially the miore thoughtful side to grimmjow and more artistic side to ichigo.
2young2beSerious chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Love it!
Mayuzu chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
I love the way you build the suspense in this chapter. I can feel the anxiety Ichigo was feeling. I also like how you make Ichigo obsessed with Grimmjow (proven by his many drawings) yet still realize that Grimmjow visited him as an enemy who wanted to kill him. Hope to read more.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I hope he still refrains from ending Ichigo!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?can u please finish the story
ichigi111kurosak chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
omg i cant wait to read more. ill be waiting fr it its very good so far.
Kanekiller chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I need to see more! X3 Your such a great writer !
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
heh i can't wait to see what stops Grimmy this time? :3 Maybe he saw Ichi naked!