Reviews for Falling Short
PromisedRainbow chapter 6 . 7/20
Clint doesn't like broken promises, and I don't either.

This story is so beautifully written. The emotions from the characters were spot on, and I loved the prologue as well. You really got me to connect to Nat, and that's really hard to do. There were really nicely put words in there as well. The one that stuck with me was "leaving behind the person who kept her alive". The ending, I think, was well done and it woild have been satisfactory except for the part where Clint was still alive!

I see you're going all MIA on us. Wish you continued it, it's really beautiful.
Sigh. This was so good and I so wish you had continued it. Thanks for what you did give us though.
lexabean chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
How can you stop there? Please continue! You write super well and Natasha's grief is spot on (though I was expecting atleast one drunken paragraph of angst) but nonetheless superb! You include details I would've overlooked, like the "well practiced compassion" of the hospital staff. That detail killed me because it's there but it's a detail we hardly ever voice (I intern at a hospital btw and have seen doctors have to tell family a patient has died). Honestly, your writing is amazing. Usually I just glaze over writing for plot but you had me reading word for word because every sentence was pure gold. I wish I could write angst like you do! Then the interaction between Natasha and Steve in the gym made me feel what she was feeling. I wanted so bad for her to hit something and I felt her deflation when she realized it didn't help. The flashbacks are perfect! This fic is perfect! Please continue the story! I need to know how she avenges Clint, if the team goes with her, if the saying "when you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" holds true. Update! I know it's a long shot but please update!
shaneequa chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Just re-read the whole story - hey where's our update?! :)
sherimi chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I just started reading your story and you've got me hooked. I hope you continue on writing because it's truly a great story.
jensmit75 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
i need more please! loooove it. crying like a baby right now. ahhhhh dont go!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
My New Years Resolution: read chapter 7 of Falling Short by the end of 2014. You can do it love!
HedwigGirl chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I love this story! The characterization is perfect and I'm already crying as I type this.

So tell me something- why did stop writing this story? You PROMISED two weeks at the most and it's been 5 whole months. Why would you do that? I thought promises were important to you... Pleased don't stop. Please keep your word... Just please.
Vee-sama chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
AMAZING story, so well written and I fell in love with Clint and Natasha all over again! Couldn't stop reading it, and then I get to this chapter, and I read your author's note on updating in two weeks, and I get excited as I scroll up to see when you last updated... and my heart was crushed...

Please update?
Marronett chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Promise! You made a promise!

Next chapter definitely up within two weeks, and that's a promise. Please keep reading! :)

See... promise. :) Please fulfill above promise. Please... with sugar on top? :)
Marronett chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Has someone told you today that you are awesome?
Cause you are...
Has someone reviewed you today in desperation wanting to know super badly the ending to this perfectly written, well thought out, genius of a story... cause someone just did.

PLEASE! PLEASE!
Marronett chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I bet it's hiding on your harddrive... it's lonely. It would love to be published.
Listen... it's the story calling out to you...
"post me... post me... the world needs to read my awesomeness!"
Marronett chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Perfect characterization. I am praying you have finished this story yet life has just gotten caught up and you've been busy... but my reviews might make you take a moment to post a chapter.
It's not too late! This is worth the wait... I mean not really... I'd like the next chapter now please but those who have been waiting patiently... they will say it's worth the wait. Cause your awesome. And this is epic.
Marronett chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I love these long chapters.
Please keep them coming!
Marronett chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Absolutely stunning.
Written perfectly. In awe.