Reviews for Falling Short
lexabean chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
How can you stop there? Please continue! You write super well and Natasha's grief is spot on (though I was expecting atleast one drunken paragraph of angst) but nonetheless superb! You include details I would've overlooked, like the "well practiced compassion" of the hospital staff. That detail killed me because it's there but it's a detail we hardly ever voice (I intern at a hospital btw and have seen doctors have to tell family a patient has died). Honestly, your writing is amazing. Usually I just glaze over writing for plot but you had me reading word for word because every sentence was pure gold. I wish I could write angst like you do! Then the interaction between Natasha and Steve in the gym made me feel what she was feeling. I wanted so bad for her to hit something and I felt her deflation when she realized it didn't help. The flashbacks are perfect! This fic is perfect! Please continue the story! I need to know how she avenges Clint, if the team goes with her, if the saying "when you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" holds true. Update! I know it's a long shot but please update!
shaneequa chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Just re-read the whole story - hey where's our update?! :)
sherimi chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I just started reading your story and you've got me hooked. I hope you continue on writing because it's truly a great story.
jensmit75 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
i need more please! loooove it. crying like a baby right now. ahhhhh dont go!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
My New Years Resolution: read chapter 7 of Falling Short by the end of 2014. You can do it love!
HedwigGirl chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I love this story! The characterization is perfect and I'm already crying as I type this.

So tell me something- why did stop writing this story? You PROMISED two weeks at the most and it's been 5 whole months. Why would you do that? I thought promises were important to you... Pleased don't stop. Please keep your word... Just please.
Vee-sama chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
AMAZING story, so well written and I fell in love with Clint and Natasha all over again! Couldn't stop reading it, and then I get to this chapter, and I read your author's note on updating in two weeks, and I get excited as I scroll up to see when you last updated... and my heart was crushed...

Please update?
Marronett chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Promise! You made a promise!

Next chapter definitely up within two weeks, and that's a promise. Please keep reading! :)

See... promise. :) Please fulfill above promise. Please... with sugar on top? :)
Marronett chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Has someone told you today that you are awesome?
Cause you are...
Has someone reviewed you today in desperation wanting to know super badly the ending to this perfectly written, well thought out, genius of a story... cause someone just did.

Marronett chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I bet it's hiding on your harddrive... it's lonely. It would love to be published.
Listen... it's the story calling out to you...
"post me... post me... the world needs to read my awesomeness!"
Marronett chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Perfect characterization. I am praying you have finished this story yet life has just gotten caught up and you've been busy... but my reviews might make you take a moment to post a chapter.
It's not too late! This is worth the wait... I mean not really... I'd like the next chapter now please but those who have been waiting patiently... they will say it's worth the wait. Cause your awesome. And this is epic.
Marronett chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
I love these long chapters.
Please keep them coming!
Marronett chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Absolutely stunning.
Written perfectly. In awe.
Zalini chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Are you fricking kidding me! How could you not finish this story! Ok ok sorry about the crazy rant. It's just one of my greatest pet peeves even though I understand a bit as I am in the same slump right now. But this is such a well written story that I really really hope you will complete it before it slips away from you. You sure know how to wring the tears dry with your words so please come back and finish this amazing story before my heart breaks again (the first time from reading the last two chapters). That's my beg.
fallen-sparrow chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Wow. This is amazingly heartbreaking. I am blown away by the way you described Natasha's grief. And at the same time it wasn't over powering because of all the flashbacks. They weren't just random memories either: they were significant and touching and make me want to hear more about your versions of the characters. I just think you characterized their relationship so well: there is attraction which they acknowledge but don't act on and there is that dynamic of owing a debt.

I know it's been nearly a year since you've updated but I hope so much that you one day continue this story. It's really of amazing quality and you do a wonderful job writing emotions that are often so hard to convey.