Reviews for Fifty Shades
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 1/28
Is it odd that I found that kawaii in a twisted sexy way?
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I can't say I'm a fan of 50 shades (the horrible writing just annoyed me to no end) but this was just awesome and hot *nosebleeds* c:
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was really great *wipes nosebleed*
While i was reading fifty shades of grey before i went on for my gig, my friend (who is a guy) kept trying to read over my shoulder...awkward.
;D
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very good plot. I noted a few mistakes

"The former earl cried out against his gag once more, relief flooding her as Sebastian stopped striking him" I'm guessing the her should be a him.

"A bubblegum pink tongue shy lapped at his weeping head, tasting the pre-come the had already began to bead at the slit," It should be shyly and "the pre come the" should be "the pre come that already begun" not began.

"Sebastian moaned before taking a gentle hold on Ciel's hair, slower guiding his cock " should be slowly not slower.

"deeper into his ward warm mouth. " I have no idea what "ward warm" should be but I thought Id mention it.

All in all good story and keep up the good work.
PupOnThePillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
There is no way I can not like this. I have not read 50 Shades of Grey, but I looked up the story on wiki. I've read a lot of smut(mostly yaoi) that was good, but this was quite entertaining and I applaud you. I have read at least another one of your stories and must say that I love your writing style.
Bravo.
I will be sharing this with friends.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Asdfghjkl; Omg that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing :D
kagako chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Whoa whoa whoa whoa.
I loved this.
It made me fangirl, and I was thinking, "Ciel would definitely read 50 Shades of Gray!"
Good job!
Mademoiselle Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
“My Lord,” Sebastian said entering his young Master’s study. “We have received another Fanfiction this evening. Would you like to read it?”

He was not optimistic for the latest work but held his hand out for it anyway. He tossed the ribbon that held the pages closed to the side of his desk and Sebastian stood diligently at his side as he read the work through. He could see his young Master’s face reddening at the many intimate parts, and he couldn’t help but smirk over his shoulder. Upon completing the reading he pushed the pages to the side and buried his face in the morning’s newspaper so as to hide his flushed face.

“Did you enjoy it my Lord?” Sebastian questioned eying him.

“It was… That… It’s completely ridiculous as if we would ever. We’d never do… It was awful completely unrealistic, we would never engage in such acts. It’s… preposterous.”

“You know my Lord,” Sebastian said placing one hand on Ciel’s wrist and the other on the back of his chair. He lowered his lips close to the young Earl’s ear. “We would always try reenacting such actions, I’m certain I could put this work to shame.”

He gasped slightly pulling free of him and turning away. “Don’t say such things! Just bring me a snack already.”

Sighing he nodded, “Yes my Lord.”

He picked up the Fanfiction and retied the ribbon around it, “What shall I do with this work then? You appear to disprove of it, shall I throw it away?”

The Earl cast his gaze to the side refusing to look at his butler, and in an extremely low voice he whispered, “Put it on the favorites shelf…”

“Indeed my Lord,” Sebastian said placing it on the shelf Ciel had decided to dedicate to his most loved Fanfiction.

With that he left to bring his young Master some cake. One day the young Master would become confident in himself and want to engage in similar acts, this would probably have to wait until he was older. Then they would take that Fanfiction down and attempt to reenact the intimate work. For now though, they both would have to rely on their imaginations to play out their fantasies as the young Master was clearly not ready to admit such things allowed. Sebastian opened the door to the kitchen and turned staring back and breaking the fourth wall he smiled, “Well done, So Devious.”

Anytime his master was pleased, he was pleased, and placing a finger to his slips, he slipped around the door frame from sight…
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I LOVED THAT WRITE ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE IT PLEASE!