Reviews for Five Times
Kildysart chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Thanks. I like this so much more than what we were left with when the show was cancelled.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
See? This is somewhat how I want Series 3 to go if they (BBC3 execs) change their minds and renew it. I really didn't like how Series 2 ended. Why must Tess constantly get overlooked?
AmeriBlue13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I thought this was so adorable! Tess really is a bright character :)
The Sorting Cat chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
After finishing season 2 I had a drastic need to read something Tess/Lex, but instead I could almost only find Sam/Lex. I mean - come on - those bastards got canon, dammit! They want to run the fanon too? They got greedy, man... So: Would have wished for something longer, but this was very nice.
phira360 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
yay Tess! aww this was so fluffy and cute, I like how Tess took care of Lexy more than Lexy for Tess
sarah-armstrong chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is great!
Lucy42 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Amazing story, you should have been the one who wrote the end of season 2. Lexy and Tess belong together they are so cute and Tess deserves to be happy. Your story was incredibly well written and now I'm smiling like an idiot :)
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is awesome!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh wow, this was beautifully written. Thankyou for the story. I really enjoyed it. Cheers A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I just keep coming back to read this again and again... so beautiful.
I really wished youd write some more Lexy. :)
LostGirlz chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was very sweet. You should do another one
bbe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved it! I read it three times in a row! :)
I also checked out your tess/lexy tumblr and I have to say that suggestion #5 with jealous/suffocating Sam and Lexys brother sounds great. Id love it if someone (you,lol) picked that up. :)
Anyway, great work and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is truly beautiful. Best Lip Service fan fiction ever written :) The writers should really be taking pointers from you...