Reviews for The Night Parade
Fuck you HE DOESN'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE ASSHOLE
FUCK YOU! WHAT'S WITH HIM BEING SORRY WHEN THEY ATTACKED
DO HIM, HUH
Lord Blue chapter 9 . 7/2
Haaaaa... couldn't you have just chosen one way or another..? The indecisive tone of this chapter reaaaally killed the mood.
JohnTitor chapter 25 . 4/9
Papá Bruce with Damian is too cute.
JohnTitor chapter 20 . 4/9
This chapter was interestingly structured. Good read.
Seraphtor chapter 31 . 4/6
Well done.
Seraphtor chapter 30 . 4/6
I really hope you didn't just have some insane guy on a power trip actually win but seeing as how I have only 3 chapters left...
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 11 . 1/24
kind of randome but could you please write a story with galatea as one of the main characters, Galatea from Justice League Unlimited not the greek myth.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
I don't think Darkseid would be playing chess, but it's an interesting idea, and I definitely think if he knew about the game and it's history and application that he would probably be amused enough to enjoy it.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Ok, now the sex back in chapter nine makes more sense to me. Then it seemed like so many stories or shows where young attractive people just suddenly have sex, a meaningless thing for something that is supposed to be the deepest sharing of one person's very soul with another. I know that it's rarely that in real life, and when I reviewed chapter nine I said I knew such things happen all the time, but for me sex has too much meaning, and then there's the nature of Superman to consider, casual sex and his upbringing just don't go together. Still, this chapter has clearly shown exactly why you had that scene happen the way you did, because these are two very lonely people, one by choice, choosing to live only for a hope and letting no one in, one forever cut off from a true connection to part of his heritage who is constantly denied any hope of that connection. I think I understand why that scene happened now and wanted to say I really liked this chapter; the whole story has been about character building and fleshing out the people, but this chapter did a lot for explaining who they are at this point.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
...hmm, well first of all there's a problem here in that none of that but the actual scene was needed, as a reader I don't really care too much why you chose to go one way and all the other options you disregarded, so most of that was dross. That said, some of it, your reasons for choosing this path, would've been fine. I also have an issue with them both falling to their lusts, I know it happens in real life and that both were in a common position where just that might have happened, but neither Karen or Clark are really the type to fall to such urges so easily. Personally, I'd have preferred them to kiss again after that first kiss and then for Karen to have a small freak out and run away, possibly even fly away, but I can deal with it.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
Now she's just being mean
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
This Karen Starr is an F'ing bitch
Galeiam chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
Short Stamina and Lack of Earthquake makes for suspension breaking kryptonian sex.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I think it would help for you to do a brush-up on this story, edit it a little.