Reviews for The Night Parade
Jonn Wolfe chapter 33 . 3/2
This story should've had an Angst category for it. While a decent story, everyone and their brother was second guessing themselves and was lost in their own thoughts over what could and couldn't be. Was truly frustrating at times. Still, there are few Clark/Karen stories out there. Thanks for writing!
skullboy1994 chapter 33 . 1/26
That was great. An interesting take on the Superman/Powergirl and Batman/Catwoman relationships. Especially enjoyed Supe's and Karen's after party spat thing. And the rescue was well written. Well done. I look forward to more like this from you (doesn't even have to be the same pairing either).
Lamon chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
I give up!
Lamon chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
The more I read this story it's like the more it is a constant experiment in different writing styles. Too bad there are so few good Superman/Powergirl stories because this one is giving me a headache. oh well I still want to know how it turns out.
Lamon chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
A great story till now however this chapter was a mistake. Not because of the sex, but because it completely destroyed my immersion in the story but this random breaking of the fourth wall.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 33 . 8/25/2013
Cousin incest. Well aside from that this is a VERY happy ending. Maybe they'll have kids of their own, while superboy and supergirl find out about their relationship and hopefully try to get along without the cloning taboo thing.
Nathaniel Wallace chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Again, you're a genius! I love your style, and I can't wait to see what's next. God bless you, and good luck.
Steinar K chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
In a story with strong emotions, great character development and all that good stuff, I guess it's rather childish I got a huge kick out of seeing the Kryptonians using their powers efficiently. They seemed like someone living with those abilities, not confused operators fumbling around with an unfamiliar control panel.
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
Very well written, I would have liked batman to have seen Helena and Selena at the grave but I liked it ;)
Ratdogtwo chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
Great ending. Aewsome story thinks for shareing it with us.
VFR6 chapter 33 . 3/20/2013
Damian died? Canonically? Well damn.
awriterofstories chapter 33 . 3/19/2013
It's great. Before I got into the idea of SM/WW, I was sort of enamored with the idea of Superman with a Kryptonian woman. Anyone of equal power and other than Lois Lane, really. After I became a Supes and Wondy shipper, I haven't given it much interest, but it's really nice to go back to it once and a while. This definitely earns its spot on my favs. list.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/19/2013
Wonderful story and a realistic "ending" with some hope for a better future. Kudos!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
It's a good ending. You left us readers with enough information to make up our own minds. I like Clark and Karen together. You do a wonderful job with them.
But I'm still baised to Clark and Diana. LOL! Great story. I look forward to your next piece!
Godstaff chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
Sadly enough, this ending seems appropriate. A good story.
You gave Damian's death far better tribute than all the comics I've read so far did. Such momentous event was little more than a footnote in the Batman titles, you gave it depth and gravity.
Good work.