Reviews for The Night Parade
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/2
I think it would help for you to do a brush-up on this story, edit it a little.
shugokage chapter 33 . 2/6
Amazing job on this incredible story!
Aghil chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Good writing man more ww/ss/pw story upload
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This seems pretty cool so far; you're doing good with the characterizations
Jonn Wolfe chapter 33 . 3/2/2014
This story should've had an Angst category for it. While a decent story, everyone and their brother was second guessing themselves and was lost in their own thoughts over what could and couldn't be. Was truly frustrating at times. Still, there are few Clark/Karen stories out there. Thanks for writing!
skullboy1994 chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
That was great. An interesting take on the Superman/Powergirl and Batman/Catwoman relationships. Especially enjoyed Supe's and Karen's after party spat thing. And the rescue was well written. Well done. I look forward to more like this from you (doesn't even have to be the same pairing either).
Lamon chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
I give up!
Lamon chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
The more I read this story it's like the more it is a constant experiment in different writing styles. Too bad there are so few good Superman/Powergirl stories because this one is giving me a headache. oh well I still want to know how it turns out.
Lamon chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
A great story till now however this chapter was a mistake. Not because of the sex, but because it completely destroyed my immersion in the story but this random breaking of the fourth wall.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 33 . 8/25/2013
Cousin incest. Well aside from that this is a VERY happy ending. Maybe they'll have kids of their own, while superboy and supergirl find out about their relationship and hopefully try to get along without the cloning taboo thing.
Natasha Jenette Warloque chapter 33 . 8/15/2013
Again, you're a genius! I love your style, and I can't wait to see what's next. God bless you, and good luck.
Steinar K chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
In a story with strong emotions, great character development and all that good stuff, I guess it's rather childish I got a huge kick out of seeing the Kryptonians using their powers efficiently. They seemed like someone living with those abilities, not confused operators fumbling around with an unfamiliar control panel.
Huntress-the-Temptress chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
Very well written, I would have liked batman to have seen Helena and Selena at the grave but I liked it ;)
Ratdogtwo chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
Great ending. Aewsome story thinks for shareing it with us.
VFR6 chapter 33 . 3/20/2013
Damian died? Canonically? Well damn.