Reviews for Magnum Opus
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 3 . 4/5
I'm kinda sad that this one is unlikely to get finished because it's an interesting take on what Brooks childhood might have been like and I'm curious to know where you were planning to go with this.
RD chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Gosh this is adorable. I absolutely love the way you write Brook!
Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Details like ages can always be added later in a story like this one. A birthday scene where Brook gets his first violin, or he writes a small song for Sanford in a show of appreciation. In an overarching oneshot collection piece like this you can really put anything in that you want to. But please don't abandon this.

So far your story is amazing. And I congratulate you on capturing the character of Brook even so far before the actual show. Keep it up.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
Enrico chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I like the way how Brook's childhood story is explained. But when will Brook's interest for women will be explained?
Mopman43 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Damn I'm sad!
Very well written.
Personally, I can't wait for the sword training to begin, or has that already started?
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Brook appreciation! And written so well! Brook's the only member the crew who hasn't had part of his childhood revealed-we know so little about him. Looking forward to more of these oneshots!
RandomPirateWriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, I absolutely loved this first one-shot! There are so few Brook stories in FF.. Keep it up! Can't wait to read more! xD