Reviews for The Day at WalMart Was Like a Simile
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Yes, quarters rule!
iBOLTJONAS chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
...you have NO idea how much i'm in love with this story. XD
AcneGoddess chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
WOW! WHAT AN A-MAZING STORY! I sound like a person who's a person! ...Okay...anyway I can relate to the computer nerd stuck in the YMCA. This is good. Is this a oneshot or are you gunna update?
Starry Eyed Escapist chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I'm running out of words that are synomamous to good...you'll have to settle for a noun. Pick one.

Some how when i read the suited mans lines, Nuggums came into mind. 0,0

NUGGUMS!

Tab A and Tab B,gawd that was uber funnies. I've had that happens, that part almost made me cry, it was tragic. D:

ctrl c and v also made me spew snot from various plaves snot shouldn't be in.

The manniquin thing was just awome too. I SU-WEAR to gawd those people have ZERO clothes matchification skillz.

Nubz. nubz...sound like that guy who sat around with that deformed women...the episode Abducted...that guy..( i feel i must add this..dont asky why. i can immitate the deformed womans voice perfectly! obey the hair!)

don't go to sleep for the next three years, imma steal your brain.
windsabove chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
If you're making fun of Dib, I'm totally with you on that one. If you're making a joke out of everyone on the show,I can take a joke. This was REALLY screwed up...but it was SO funny! Yay! Reviews are nice, aren't they? Enjoy!

Cupcakes for all,

sikana83
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
lol, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.

but oh so funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *adds to favorites.*
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
OMG I can not stop laughing this was effing hilarious!

lol I love similes...
Naturally High chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
That. Was. The. Most. Awesome. Story. EVER! I MAMBO WITH JOY! THANK YOU MAKING ME LAUGH TILL MY PANTS FELL DOWN AND YEAH! FAVE FOR SURE!
theangryweasle chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
ohmigod that was AMAZING! AMAZINGLY STUPID! IN A GOOD WAY!1 UR AWSOME LIKE A REALY AWSOME...THING! I SUCK AT THATBUBINOW!1
Dark Bijou got banned because ff.net thought that she was making a story out of IRL ppl chatting but was actually making fake hamsters talking to eachother.bleh I know Im boring chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
LOL! that was hilarious! This storys going on my favorites big time!
Agent Dark Moose chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
(That e-mail address is fake _)

Moose: I LIVE IN A WAL-MART BAG!

Dib: o.o

Moose: IT'S ALL TRUE!

Dib: ._.

Moose: It said so on a quiz

Dib: o.O

Moose: STOP THE FACES!

Dib: Sheesh

Moose: Well, this story rawked meh sawks off, and I ain't wearin' any sawks!

Dib: -puts black socks with huge orange flamingos on Moose-

Moose: ...Never mind
Linka0013 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
"Harry Potter and the Sorcerers That got Stoned?"

*pauses to read**cracks up laughing* !

Rocket Power Stinks. Invader Zim rules.

this is going onto my fav stories list, didn't ya' know?
Fig1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
XD XD XD! I love da similies!

WHEEEE! The guy who throws rocks at us is a meanie! poopm on his head! wah!
Suramira chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
YAY! That was hilarious, Cyberpup! How are you doing? I haven't talked to you for awhile...I haven't been on ...long story...but anyway, I love this fic! I'm gonna start a new Zim one soon...I dunno if you read my second ZimZode, but it's a sort of better version of that.

Have I totally confused you? It's REAL Gaz ;)

Keep up the good work!

*Fontina Blu Cent*
Tallest NAz chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
Hey you! do you reamember me! im from the message baords ! I saw a few posts of yours there! its neat to see someone I reconize here okay bye byes oh by the way neat fan fic! write another one! kay Cya