Reviews for Running from Absolution
MegKh chapter 1 . 2/10
this story is so good I've read and reread it to death. Thank you for saving my ship. With your brilliant writing I would gladly read any morefanfic you make that involves my ships.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I enjoyed the tale. Thanks for sharing it.
Alex chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story!
beautifulblueyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
There are hardly words to describe how amazing this story is! I only have one issue- and that is that i wish it was longer! I'm talking a full length, million word masterpiece of epicness! (But I'm sure you have other things to do) anyway, (*sighs in sadness) this snapshot left me frothing for more. A truly great job! well done. Look forward to reading more!
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this! Never much of a Daniel Craig fan until I saw this movie, and he mesmerized me as Jake. And you're so right - such wonderful blue eyes! I hated to see Ella die, and this is perfect. I mean, she resurrected herself once, so why not twice! Thanks for sharing this. It's a gem.
Lina Marie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
omg i wish so badly that this was a story instead of a oneshot X( i LOVE it!
Piper chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was pretty good. I was flipping through the TV last night and saw the movie Cowboys & Aliens on and HAD to watch it. Glad I did and the only upset was the Preacher dying early and Ella dying. But I like your take on the story. Please you need to keep writing. Your good.
ILikeRomanceAndNaps chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
WOW! This was REALLY good! I'm DEFINITELY favoriting it! You're a great writer, so keep up the good work! You get a cookie! ;)
BobWhite chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Good story. trying to write one myself, only it has more aliens showing up and helping in the fight against the demons. and they know Ella