Reviews for Death Note Spoofing
YoursTruly519 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
XD dial up XD THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY XD
YoursTruly519 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
OH MY GOD XD THE EARTHWORM PART? I DIED XD I CAN IMAGINE HIM DOINGNTHIS SO WELL! SO SO WELL! XD ITS AMAZING! ITS AMAZINGFGGGGGG!
Also that u mention the tie making him look smart and everytime you did I'm just like...XD ITS AMAZING! ITS TRULY AMAZING JUSTIFIED NONSENSE XD
It was all amazing! I started to point out all the funny stuff XXD but I realized i was about to mention most everything XD great job!
crimsonvortex chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
I definitely did not expect that! Seriously! This is hilarious! I almost fell off my bed laughing. I cant wait till the next chapter! Haha! I really cant stop laughing. My stomach hurts!
MysteriousMissSirius chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
A professional earth worm with vacation time... I should have been prepared for spoofing xD
"wasn't that the title of some anime", that's recursion!
6 hours of squirming home... when does he eat or sleep?
A staring contest with a Shinigami... really? That's the best you can think of? I would have gone for arm wrestling.
Let's kill a random person, let's kill L. Brilliant!
Kill Light and revive him for the next chapter? xD
I gotta say, Light started very in character but once he got the Death Note he behaved more like Max...
Sentio Infermum chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh, god; I don't think I've ever heard of a greater ambition than becoming a professional earthworm... with vacation time. XD

Honestly, the mental image of Light earthworming down the street is making me laugh hysterically.
Kia chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I kept busting out laughing! Light Yagami, professional earthworm with vacation time! I can't even say it out loud without cracking up. that has to be the random thing I've read this week!
happyteddybear96 chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
OMG This story made me laugh so hard! When I first read about Light wanting to be the first earthworm with vacation time, I couldn't help but laugh. And the way his parents are, too funny. I just love L also. I loved reading about him. This was hilarious and I hope you continue to update more chapters. I really enjoyed reading this, awesome job.
Driving Flame chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Pfft! All their names are 'Strawberry' XD
sakurablossom22 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
lol Soichiro is so funny when he talks like that :) love how Light asks for Watari's grandsons name ever so innocently! naww, you made L so cute! and you used our insult :3 thank you for the special mention, and the update! can't wait for the next chappie!
BlooKisses chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I love L so far
AND THANK YOU!
AkiraLynn chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
*Jumps up and down* Yay! You updated! I'm so happy. Such a good chapter even though is was shorter XD
sakurablossom22 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
"Ah didn't say doughnuts, ah said delinquent foo"! LoL Soichiro! Dial up internet, OMG Watari's cat! you seriously couldn't make this any more funnier XD pure, pure awesomesauce! LOL!
sakurablossom22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lol! this is hilarious! an earthworm with vacation time LOL! Oh my gosh, my ribs hurt from reading this and laughing so much XD so awesome!
BlooKisses chapter 2 . 4/2/2013