Reviews for Vampiric Love
Ashe chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Hahaha, shiny eh? What a magpie Kai is! Love the fic
WHVE chapter 30 . 10/23/2013
White Hair and Violet Eyes!
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE COW FOLLOWING HER?! I laughed my butt off at the last scene with the cow standing by her car! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'mnotapokemon chapter 35 . 10/1/2013

Aside from the ending of the story written thus far, I must say I do quite like the story... *drones on like an English teacher*
IN OTHERWORDS; The story is Epic, and not an Epic Fail, no, that's me when I fall UP the stairs, I mean EPIC as in AWESOMENESSFROMTHEOTHERSIDEOFTHEGATE (AFTOTG)! or the equivalent AFTOTG. I still would like a LITTLE more fluff. And, no Ed, I wasn't calling you little.
I'mnotapokemon chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
Your story is epic. (I still like fluff, but still. Epic. J )
I'mnotapokemon chapter 33 . 10/1/2013
I love the story line, but a little more fluff might make it perfect, but then again... I like fluffy things... Oh my gate, that sounded wrong! XD
I'mnotapokemon chapter 32 . 10/1/2013
I laughed so hard when I read the April Fools bit that I started coughing... again... damn cold...
I'mnotapokemon chapter 31 . 10/1/2013
XD I love how Riza can shut anyone up just by being... Riza.
I'm not a Pokemon! (If you got why that's funny, then you just got 'Prussia' points.)
JEFFATEMYSOCKS chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
Shook their shoulders... I've never laughed so hard! AWESOME STORY BY THE WAY!
Healingalchemist chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
Debating on weather to read another chapter...or go to bed... It's almost midnight and I have school... chapter reading wins.
Lavi Bookman 2 chapter 35 . 9/24/2013
that was a good chapter! When is the next one oh and are you going until the end of the series?'Cause U would like to know…
Liza Daniels chapter 35 . 9/10/2013
Ewwww cat pee? Really?! Come on Vira!
XD but I liked it even though it took me forever to get to!

Guest chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
Woooooo! This is so wicked! I really wanna see Ed get all jealous about Kaiden having drunk Ling's blood too.
That would be HILARIOUS
And then Ling would be all like "hell yeah, she drunk my blood more than yours shorty"
Flyingmintbunny32 chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
I know! I totally agree with you Kaiden! I don't know why but the taste of blood is good to me... Edward. Your an idiot. There was blood. She obviously would be in heaven there.

Okay I'm shut up now.
Jess chapter 35 . 9/3/2013
Bout DAMN TIME! I thought you had given up on this story completely! :,( I was so scared! Plz, plz, PLZZZZZ update soon!
Braemar chapter 35 . 9/5/2013
awww...I wanted to read more... :(

I love it how you used the blood as Kai's advantage...must've tasted funny though