Reviews for Capitoline
SixWings chapter 36 . 6/6
Plzplzplz continue this! Your writing is just flat out amazing!
Stronger-Than-Fear chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
OMG I READ THIS FOREVER AGO AS A GUEST AND NOW I FOUND IT AGAIN AND I'M SO HAPPY! XD
kateflowrchild13 chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
Aghhhhhh I love it so much! I can't wait for the next chapter and I love all the Alek/Deryn! Please update soon! Take your time, of course. There's no rush and I don't mean to pressure you, but this is so excellent!
MissyBailey chapter 36 . 6/5/2013
It's fantastic! I can't wait to read more!
WolfishMoon chapter 36 . 5/1/2013
Awesome fic!
Pretty well written through it does contain the occasional spelling/grammar mistake. One thing I'd like to point out that as Nora Darwin Barlow is a real person, she has actual family. For example, The Nora Barlow in the real world was married to Sir Alan Barlow (yeah, he was a knight. Awesome, right?) not a Dr. James Barlow. She also had real siblings, an older brother named Erasmus and a younger sister named Ruth (the siblings thing didn't irk me quite so much, however). You also mentioned that she had no children, but by 1914 her eldest child (a daughter) was already two years old. For whatever reason, this actually irked me. Not entirely sure why it did, but... Hey.
Other than mix ups about the Barlow/Darwin family this is really good, so update as soon as you can. But I totally understand that life gets in the way sometimes
Stephan chapter 36 . 4/25/2013
It was amazing! It was really good,I waited for the part where Alek and Deryn should kiss. I am a big fan of Leviathan and Behemoth. I haven't read the 3de book yet,can you please email if its good to me. My email adress is will you please,please PLEASE email if the 3de book is good. I found almost no mistakes,just one or two but not a big deal. Please would you email me! Thank you! I would also try telling you what you should maybe change or put in,'kay!
Deviant1 UK chapter 36 . 3/27/2013
This story is quite good, but there are a lot of spelling mistakes throughout the story. Last chapter was perfect though )
DragonLady Warrior chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Yay! Everything is working out so well. However that makes me feel like some big catastrophe will happen next and it probably will. Oh I absolutely loved that fluff moment. Alek is so sweet, finding a place for them to live. It's funny cuz in the last chapter I was just thinking that they needed a fluff moment and you put one in the very next chapter. It's like you knew what the readers wanted (at least that's what I wanted). Anyway I hope some big twist comes next cuz I really feel like something should. It might be all the other stories I'm reading. I can't wait!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/16/2013
I love this story! The way you write it is so convincing, and I even forget that this is a fanfic in places.
There are of course errors in places but problems like that wiil diminish in time as you grow as writer.
Any idea how close to the end you are storywise ?
Like will you cover alek and deryn settling down or up? :)
TheValkyrie chapter 35 . 3/13/2013
I sort of what some fluff from Alek and Deryn. Don't know why. I just want fluff. Like marshmallows. Maybe some snuggle fluff when they're resting? Just a thought. I am really loving your story a lot and it is turning out wonderfully!
Toothless chapter 35 . 3/13/2013
Germany was fighting a war 2 vs 2 (or 3 vs 3 I keep forgetting if Russia and Italy are in the war in this series), and now suddenly it's 1 vs 3 (2 v 4).

Unless they get control of austria again, the war's gonna end right quick.
DragonLady Warrior chapter 34 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love this story. It's so well written and detailed. I bet the next chapter will be just as awesome as the rest. I want to know what's going to happen next so bad!
Some Dude chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
A very human thing to do, showing mercy to ones enemies.

A thing that tends to come back and bite you in the butt.

These are almost children, still, despite what they've been through. Some of their shiny idealism is still there, and that fact saved a few German special ops soldiers' lives. I shrug, either way.
ultimatemh chapter 34 . 3/11/2013
Yes! Victory is at hand!
ultimatemh chapter 33 . 3/9/2013
This chapter was wonderful!