Reviews for Don't Look
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love any time you write Luna, you really capture her thoughts and emotions well! I can envision this setting so clearly.
owluvr chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aw, poor Luna. I feel so bad for her...I really hate bullying, it's so horrible, isn't it? You know, sometimes I picture Luna like that, like sometimes she does actually care what other people say about her, and why wouldn't she? She's only human, after all. Anyway, great story!
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I know this is non-magic AU, but yet it feels like it could be in the books themselves. I love the way you've described Luna, and this story is defiantly going to be in my mind the next time I read the last three books. Wonderful job.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ooooohhh, I've never read a non magic AU before :) (if truth be told I dont normally read then anyway :p) but this was really good! I really liked the fact that you used Luna because you write Luna very well. I just couldnt help but feel sorry for her.

I don't know if I've been watching too many American movies or if I'm losing my mind, but this gives me a more American School feeling rather than a British one, but it's AU you can do whatever you want :) great job!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Luna :(

It really is lucky for Luna that she grew up in a society where strangeness was a little more tolerated. Sure, they laughed and jeered, but I think she had more of a chance in the magic world. I liked this though.

My one complaint is that it reads a bit to "American high school", you know? If that's what you were going for then nevermind :P
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Generally, I don't read non-magic AUs because I don't really like the idea, but I really enjoyed yours. I like how it's focused on Luna, and how it's non-romantic, because it seems like the non-magic AUs I've seen are just various ways to get Harry and Draco or Draco and Hermione together in a different way, and I can honestly say I've never seen one like this. I like your portrayal of Luna, as well. She's not exactly how she is in canon, yet there are some certain similarities. I can picture her being odd even in a Muggle situation like this, and people would pick on her for it like they do here. You show the situation very well, and your writing is fabulous. I really feel bad for her here - you've shown her emotions in a really heart-wrenching way, and I love Luna, too, so I can really feel for her. Overall, nice work!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Are those lyrics at the beginning? What are they from? This is really weird to read, haha. It's certainly well written, though I still can't get over the whole non-magic AU thing. Though I like how you wrote Luna, so good job!
lowi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my, this was amazing. It's been a while since I read a non-magic!AU in the HP fandom, and, I have to say, you write that perfectly. Luna was so true to her character and I felt so bad for her, and just ughhhhh. Lovely. And heartbreaking.

Also, I loved the brackets you'd put in, especially the ones that described her apple and milk cartoon, for some reason!

Fabulous work!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Even being a muggle she gets bullied! That's so unfair but well very real. You muggle!Luna is so real :) I love her! I imagine witch!Luna would be like this. Because well Luna isn't a Gryffindor...Gamma I'm so proud of you for writing things you'd never though *coughSMUTcough* and *coughTHIScough* This was amazing! short and sad but good to read :)

P.S. Somehow my mind thought the smirking boy was Draco x)

Much love!

haileepotter13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
How do you go to the next chapter? Please tell me how :(