Reviews for Pheromone, My Lovely
EvaKAlways chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Great story and really funny! You had me laughing all the way through :)

I've never seen Lois and Clark, but I thought it was really clever the way you used the perfume from that show and applied it to Caskett. I absolutely loved Kate Beckett without any inhibitions, finally saying out loud what we all knew she was feeling all along! I especially liked the line where she said that if the perfume "was working" that she would be all over Castle in a matter of seconds and when she tells Demming that Rick Castle is the only man for her. So sweet.

I also liked the way you managed to work Heat Wave and Nikki and Rook into the story, and I'm glad Kate's tattoo was only temporary, even if what it said was super cute!

All the way through Castle was the perfect gentleman, as always, not taking advatage of Kate (even though he wanted to) - so true to his character! And I thought the ending was pure genius, Castle tricking Beckett into admitting what she really wanted. And BTW the "Oh what the heck" line had me in stiches!
beatingoutasamba chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Can't believe I never saw this chapter... So anyway, I finally finished this story! I loved the ending, especially how Castle tricked her into kissing him. xD
AgentKalGibbs chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Oh my god, I was laughing so hard (with a migraine) that I almost threw up. That was too funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, I remember that episode well... ;P Wouldda been cool if Kate did the Dance of the Seven Veils... LOL!
baterista9 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
L&C was one of my "must-see" series, but I've forgotten that episode. No matter, as this was a fun little romp!

QUOTE "Oh, what the heck," Kate muttered. END QUOTE
Art imitates life: I've used similar phrase in similar circumstances and count the resulting kiss among my top ten.

I, too, what happened to Lanie in the last chapter.
Madwine chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Loved it. Really good fic. Loved the ending. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Ooh! next chapter! :) hehe so addictive :)
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Hooray for horny Beckett. Yay! I am curious as to where they are when this whole conversation happens because I doubt Lanie would go that long without saying anything. Anyways, love it!
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Yay! An update! (Not that I'm one to judge...) I love how you manipulated this Lois and Clark episode into Castle and Beckett's lives- with such a great outcome. Will you be leaving it at that? Either way, great story!
iluvmymissionary chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
This story is just so unique and so adorable and just what the show needed. I would've loved to see this happen in either season 3 or 4. Too bad the producers/writers of Lois and Clark didn't hop on over to Castle.

I love this!
purplangel chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Even though I loved the heart tattoo, I'm glad that it was temporay. ;)

The urge to get him to stop talking by pressing her mouth to his made Kate wonder if the perfume was still working... lol. Loved this line.

She needed to get a grip. And not on Castle. (Best Line EVER!)

Not even alcohol would have rendered her as blatantly needy as she had been under the perfume's influence. (I loooove a NEEDY Kate Beckett)

OMG. Richard Castle with lowered inhibitions, unable to control himself? (I'd pay good money to see that, lol)

"You could never be just a one-night stand!" (I honestly believe that Rick truly feels this way... Of course, not the Rick Castle, during season 1, lol, but since season 3)

"So what would I be, Castle?" "Extraordinary." Awww.

And the last line? Reflected from Rick instead of Kate? sooo perfect. Thank U for the flashback to ALWAYS. I've got to watch that epi again now for the 20th time.
castlefan83 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I remember this episode of Lois and Clark. It was one of my favorites. This would actually be fun to see in an episode. I know they are already together, but if they try to hide the relationship this could provide some rather interesting complications. I really love that someone finally wrote a story like this. Great job!
TonyCastle78 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Wow...just...wow! Chapter 5, please!
purplangel chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Hopefully the perfume's affects wore off soon. He hadn't had to show this amount of restraint with a woman since he was a teenager. (Oh, so freaking funny... and yes I love how Castle is always a gentleman with her and doesn't take advantage. Every girl needs a Rick Castle in her life)

Castle shut his eyes and bit back a groan. Did she have to say his name like that?

Oh dear God, I need to see on the show a scene where Kate says to him, "Tonight I'm Nikki and you're Rook." Ohhhh I'd be in Caskett heaven, lol.

This really is an amazing idea. And the tatoo, lmao, absolutely perfect!
purplangel chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Those eyes could get a girl to do anything, ran through her mind as her gaze met his. (yessss, I drool over Nathan Fillion's eyes)

The feelings coursing through her were similar to when she started to feel the effects of one drink too many, except the last glass of wine she'd drank had been with Lanie. Two days ago. (LMAO. I love how shaky she is when she's not near him or even when he's near, she has to touch him to stop the shaking... too cute)

"If I had lost 'all my inhibitions,'" Kate said the quoted phrase in a mocking tone, "I would have been all over Castle in a matter of seconds, and you know it." (One of the BEST lines ever written in Castle fanfiction. lol)
purplangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh, this story is going to be fun! I loved, He knew better than to get his hopes up where Kate Beckett was concerned. (poor Castle... the man pines and yearns for her for years with barely a crumb thrown his way, usually in the form of some light teasing or a small smile. He has the patience of a Saint where KB is concerned.

I absolutely loved, The woman guarded her emotions as fiercely as she did the people of Manhattan. (Never truer words were written about Kate Beckett.)

Whoo Hooo. Glad you were into Smallville so we could get this delightful story.