Reviews for No Strings Attached
Sidnika chapter 5 . 2/5
Alright, I know is was forever ago that you wrote this but I just read it and I LOVED IT! I mean, I have a lecture in 4 hours and I haven't got to bed yet because I was up reading this. It was really great, just wanted to let you know!
gaiawolf chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Fluffy fluffy fluffy! This was awesome!
foureyedbabe chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Oh my gosh! This was the sweetest love story I have EVER READ! This was beautiful! I hope you write more like this!
Eleneri chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
*sounds of wild cheering*
*liberal use of tissues*
This is fan-freaking-tastic. You deserve a bloody medal for writing this.
Eleneri chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Oh, you devious woman! I didn't suspect anything from the first part of Alexis being on the range. Then I eventually got a clue - when Tom yelled "Kaidan" - but it's past midnight and I should be sleeping, and I'm up reading this fantastic story instead because I just can't put it down. And then you sent in the reporters and Shepard executes a neat redeployment to the rear, and completely *misses* meeting Kaidan.

You are, officially, more devious and better at plotting than I am. I bow to your skill. You are an N7 level writer.
Eleneri chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Oh, man. I'm not sure if I want to cry or bang their heads together. Honestly! The only thing that makes the yearning in this chapter bearable is the sure knowledge that the Normandy posting will come up at some point, and they'll be together again. Sorta. Around the regs and all that.

Of course, the last lines you use per section - "should have gone after her/him" are blazingly ironic, because hello - Horizon, anyone?
Eleneri chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
WOW.

I have a feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot. So, best you get used to it, OK?

This is seven kinds of awesome. Alexis is a live wire in a way that I haven't seen before. She's crazy, but not brooding. Incredibly fun, with incredibly hilarious and inventive inner dialogue. I laughed out loud at so many points in this chapter my husband started giving me weird looks. The sandcastle scene was AWESOME, and the dialogue between the two of them is fantastic. And then, right alongside the fun and the zip and the zing, you slide these tender moments in, and they're just so evocative that I want to cry. You, madame, are officially added to my "list of incredible authors that I need to read as often as possible" list.

If this is how you write when you're sick, then you need to catch the flu more often!
Eleneri chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Whoa. Just... whoa.

This is freshly-imagined, new... and whoa. I think my screen just exploded.

This is AWESOME!
Aelia Douglass chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
That was. Wow. Incredible.

You managed to write something absolutely amazing, and it's no wonder people were begging for a sequel. Or ten. You know.
blackhawk68 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Ahhhhhhh, there's a sequel!? *squeals loudly and embarrassingly* Dear Lord, you have no idea how down right excited this makes me!
This story was written wonderfully, amazingly. The detail is practically perfect and you got the sex scenes down in a way that most people can't: artistic and beautiful but not explicit in the bad way or unrealistic. Don't get me wrong, sex scenes can be written pretty damn raunchily without being horrible, but some are so damn unrealistic and over the top that it makes me want to hit my head against a wall.

And good god, the characterization and the connection between the two. And the geek thing! Jesus, I always saw Kaidan as the dry humor geek that really has no business in being so fucking attractive. And you nailed it! And I love the scar moments and it makes so much damn sense that Kaidan, above all, would be the most sympathetic and caring and knowing that scars shouldn't always be viewed as, "Oh, you've gone through some shit but you're so freaking cool for it! You kicked ass!" but rather mostly as, "You've gone through some real shit and I wish you hadn't have had to."

Your Shepard is freaking awesome, by the way. I just can't. I already shipped Shenko so damn hard but now I ship them even more and I just want them to be together FOREVER.

Okay. Rant done. Sorry about the novel, but you deserve the praise. Well done, wonderfully done. I'll be going through your works and hopefully reading the sequel if it's up. :D
Cortina2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I apologize for not reviewing each individual chapter: I just couldn't help but read all the way through in one go because this is freaking outstanding both content- and writing-wise and got me totally immersed.

This story has instantly joined my personal pre-ME1 top three at number one! I loved every single word of it and I really hope you give 'Part 2' a go.
Songbird Stereo chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This was wonderful. I loved it from start to finish. Not much else to say because it was just that good. Please keep up the amazing work.
Railer chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
From the premise, to the way you write, down to the way you play the characters off one another you had me hooked from the beginning. You definitely have a gift with words and I look forward to reading any and all sequels tot his you make. Keep up the phenomenal work!
HolyMacMoley chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Wow...I'm speechless. This is...beautiful! So wonderful! Please make a Part 2 :)
dashingrogue chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
So... I've read plenty of fanfiction before but this is the first - the VERY FIRST - review i am writing for one because this was simply fantastic and I can't wait to read the second half and two... My Shepard's name is Alexis too. And she's a colonist. And a war hero. And a biotic. And in love with Kaidan. I'm sure you've heard that before but it's a first for me and I was bursting with joy! lol
Fantastic story. I loved it. That is all :)