Reviews for Why Me?
Black1980 chapter 1 . 8/12
Update pleaaaseee!
BellaMadameLestrange chapter 21 . 4/7
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleas please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, come back and update this awesome masterpiece!
Garbage day chapter 21 . 4/3
This is the good shit my guy
Shita731 chapter 21 . 3/14
I know this was last updated years ago, but is there any chance you will come back to it? It’s such an intriguing story and would hate to not be able to finish it
bellatrix996 chapter 21 . 1/24
I know you wrote this absolutely wonderful story many years ago, but hope is the last thing we lose! i've just finished reading it for the first time and I can assure you that I'm gonna be re-reading it like a million times. I wish I could read it again like the this first time because you have made me feel sooo much. I've a depressive character and thanks to you, I've been this two days smiling even when I'm walking in the street and I remember some of this chapters haha. You have a huge talent, you created a really perfect fanfic (I looove the way you wrote Bella). So, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope one day you'll continue it (please, please, please!).
Love from a huge fan of yours!
NurseG chapter 22 . 1/10
I surely hope you finish this story.. in the beginning the dream Hermione had about the patronus’ fighting had me confused until what happened in chapter 12 so it made sense after.. this story is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2018
tbh Harry is an angsty self-absorbed brat who throws too many temper tantrums, and Hermione an arrogant wannabe with an irritating holier than thou attitude.
ordinary guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2018
Hi there..!
Nice story you have here. I have read your story at midday and finish it currently in night. You make me coutiusly to read chapter by chapter. I hardly stop reading if my mother kick my ass for being long with phone or end chapter.
Unfurtunetly, you have been long since your last update. I hope you still up with next till the end
YoWassup chapter 21 . 11/1/2017
Damnit, this is one of the best Bellamione fics out there, only that it isn't updated for what, 4-5 yrs already.. I love the pacing and the interactions were believable. I love character development and the entire plot and, I would love to see more of these characters on your (hopefully) next update, whenever that would be. Anyways, have a good day to you, Author :))
ME chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
O H MY GOD PLEASSE COUNTINIE THUS PLEASE IM SVREAMING I LOVE THIS SM
Dude chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
You really should have made Bella use Avada Kedavra on that rapist!
Would have loved reading about her fighting the enemies of alone...

Her Patronus is cool though!
Georgia chapter 21 . 6/12/2017
This is an amazing story. I hope one day you continue it.
Andromedaa chapter 21 . 6/11/2017
This is such a great story.
Please don't abandon it.
Would love to read more.
pettywhisker chapter 21 . 2/22/2017
Such a fun and interesting story! I really hope you continue it at some point because I'd really love to see where it goes! I'm especially curious about Andromeda and Narcissa's reactions to the news that Bella is still alive. Also I really love the way you wrote Bella and Sirius' relationship. The pensive scenes almost had me in tears.
Arianna272 chapter 21 . 11/15/2016
come ooooooooooooooon aren't you really going to update this fantastic story? REALLLY?!way to crash some hearts :(