Reviews for Hallelujah
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
loved reading this and I love Bless the Broken Road! I've added this to my favourites
human28 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I agree, Renner definitely has one of the sexiest voices out there!
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was an excellent follow up. It had a bit of funny and romantic that was just awesome.
slacker chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this story! best fic ever!
shocker chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
this is one of the best and brilliant fanfics every. I love it
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
love it! and Jeremy Renner is an amazing singer
Mellie E chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Singing!Clint says absolutely everything. Damn, he's good. I love it. )

Cheers,

Mellie
Berrica chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Love, love, love the Unusuals. I can't believe they cancelled it. And Walsh as an undercover Hawkeye just makes it about ten times better. I think I may have to rewatch it now with that in mind. )

Adorable. My favorite was when Steve called Tony a self-obsessed idiot. Cuz he kinda is. Very well done, and I hope I see more avengers fics from you.
songsinblue chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This was adorable. Great song, great story. You did a great job with the little intimate moments towards the end.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love the way Tony doesn't catch on and Steve does. Also the way you wouldn't expect Thor to know. Great story.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved this, very sweet but still hilarious. I love that Thor is the observant one. And Barton being undercover as Walsh is completely my head canon too. We see so little of Hawkeye in the film that I fill in the gaps sometimes with pieces from The Unusuals. Anyways great job.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Omigod, loved it! Tuhisbwas awesome! 3
Hornswaggler chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
dafjkldasf;jdksaf
Excuse my, erm, melting.
I adored the first fic, but this one was just...beautiful, really. Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs (I just turned it on because of this) and ohgosh I don't know I'm still dying a little. Thor is amazingly cute and helpful, Tony's his usual somehow-epic jerky self, Steve is...Steve. x3 Your characterization is wonderful.
Heh, what I wouldn't give to hear Clint Barton sing Hallelujah.
And yes, the Rufus Wainwright version is to die for.
SO MANY KUDOS TO YOU.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Amazing work. I love the writing and the plot, the way you put the verses into the piece without them taking over the story.
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Cute, I'm really glad you wrote this sequel.