Reviews for The Fighter
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 18 . 2/20
I loved this story so freaking much! I think I had read some of it awhile ago but then somehow lost it and so I'm so glad I got to read it now. :) Katniss's mom finally coming to was really great to I was happy to see that :) Just Katniss and Peeta were so like there characters yet in a modern situtation. I loved Prim and that Haymitch is adopting her and Rue because Peeta set it up just *swoon*. That ending was just the best thing ever too they love each other. :) just seriously loved this so much and I had to tell you that I was obsessed with this story once I started I couldn't stop. :) If you ever write more Everlark I will definitely be reading :)
can you please continue your story "Into the fire"... thanks :)
DJ chapter 11 . 1/20
Wow. You really NEED a beta for this one. The story is awesome but the constant spelling errors and word choice can take me out of the story sometimes. Like, how you keep using "quite" instead of "quiet".
ahschung chapter 18 . 1/13
Poignant. :)
Mrs. Peeta Mellark 74 chapter 18 . 1/13
This was honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read on this site. You are truly a talented writer. The way you were able to bring these characters to life, and make them seem as if they are actually real is simply outstanding. You were able to create a story that dealt with the real issues, an angsty, yet bitter-sweet plot that leaves the readers captivated and hungry for more. I hope you continue to write fanfictions in this fandoms! By the way, this story proves that you definitely have to potential to become into a successful writer.
PS: You were one of the authors that inspired me to create my own fanfictions, so it will be great if you were to check it out :) I'm only a beginner, but I have the motivation to improve my work . I'll be greatly appreciative if I were to get constructive criticism, and some feedback on my work.
ahschung chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Great drama!
3 everlark chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
I. LOVE. THIS. so awesome. can u write an epilogue?
Godiva9 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
A really great story complete with wonderful characters and a unique and engaging plot! Thank you for writing and sharing!: )
JUSTABBY23 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
So cute! I loved this story. Great job :) :) :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
I love the end of chapter 18 like honestly it was perfect
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
This is the best:)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Hey, I was wondering if you could write an epilogue?
Thanks
MTK4FUN chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
I liked this story a lot. Having Haymitch adopt Rue and Prim was a surprise and I have to wonder that the Community Home lets a drunk adopt two teenage girls, LOL. Nonetheless, this plot was interesting and you did a good job of tying everything up at the end. Very sweet Everlark, too. Thanks for sharing.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Great Story. Its really interesting, and I love how you incorporate all the characters within the series. But you definitely need a beta. There's all these little itty bitty mistakes that are pretty simple, almost as if autocorrect took over and fixed what didn't need to be fixed.
Also, what you describe is NOT boxing. In boxing, you can punch and block, that's pretty much it. Its completely illegal to jump on a guys back and choke him out. What you describe is closer to UFC or MMA. in UFC/MMA, a fighter can punch, block, choke, throw, armbars, locks, you name it. Basically, no rules. Just don't kill the dude. its way more hardcore than boxing.
kelmikmag chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
great job-loved your story!