Reviews for The Fighter
Sorry for making so many comments, but this is so much like the books, yet in modern AU! THIS IS. THE BEST! THANK YOU FOR WRITING
Peeta lover chapter 1 . 6/11
Amazing work! I'm addicted!
kat chapter 18 . 3/23
hey ! I read your story and that's beautiful. I just want to tell you that your story is the best story i read in all my life. Congralutations.
Kiss, Kat

(Sorry for my english, i am french)
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 18 . 1/27
Cute story, just wish you had an epilogue to finish this story off.
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 18 . 1/21
Great - I know its been a year and 9 days but please please finish this off - you could probably do it in 2-3 chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Love this story you should make a sequel
LiveWriteReadLove.Lit.Everlark chapter 18 . 2/20/2015
I loved this story so freaking much! I think I had read some of it awhile ago but then somehow lost it and so I'm so glad I got to read it now. :) Katniss's mom finally coming to was really great to I was happy to see that :) Just Katniss and Peeta were so like there characters yet in a modern situtation. I loved Prim and that Haymitch is adopting her and Rue because Peeta set it up just *swoon*. That ending was just the best thing ever too they love each other. :) just seriously loved this so much and I had to tell you that I was obsessed with this story once I started I couldn't stop. :) If you ever write more Everlark I will definitely be reading :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
can you please continue your story "Into the fire"... thanks :)
DJ chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Wow. You really NEED a beta for this one. The story is awesome but the constant spelling errors and word choice can take me out of the story sometimes. Like, how you keep using "quite" instead of "quiet".
acbennet chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
Poignant. :)
Mrs. Peeta Mellark 74 chapter 18 . 1/13/2015
This was honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read on this site. You are truly a talented writer. The way you were able to bring these characters to life, and make them seem as if they are actually real is simply outstanding. You were able to create a story that dealt with the real issues, an angsty, yet bitter-sweet plot that leaves the readers captivated and hungry for more. I hope you continue to write fanfictions in this fandoms! By the way, this story proves that you definitely have to potential to become into a successful writer.
PS: You were one of the authors that inspired me to create my own fanfictions, so it will be great if you were to check it out :) I'm only a beginner, but I have the motivation to improve my work . I'll be greatly appreciative if I were to get constructive criticism, and some feedback on my work.
acbennet chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Great drama!
3 everlark chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
I. LOVE. THIS. so awesome. can u write an epilogue?
Godiva9 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
A really great story complete with wonderful characters and a unique and engaging plot! Thank you for writing and sharing!: )
JUSTABBY23 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
So cute! I loved this story. Great job :) :) :)