Reviews for Speakeasy, darling
martin.lopez chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
you kiddin' this is the only ship i support!
not saying asami is a bad person since she will never turn.
just that those two almost never get to meet and would totally have a meaningful conversation that if we shippers are hopeful, will lead to a smooch.
Littlegolddandelion chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I loved this. Amon seems like the man who would drink a lot, considering all the stress he's under.
Elena-Unduli chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It's amazing how you managed to keep them in character in such a situation xD LOVED IT! Definitely deserves a sequel hehehehe
theMidnight.Rainfall chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked this! There were a few instances where you switched from present tense to past tense and back again, so you might want to go back and fix that, but otherwise this was very interesting. I liked seeing Asami with actual friends pre-Mako. I loved their back-and-forth. It was funny and in-character, and therefore awesome.

Personally, I'm not sure Amon/Noatak would've bended the water, but I suppose that's up to personal interpretation.

Remi
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was adorable. :) You really captured Asami's personality well. Amon's pov sections were funny as hell, too. It's nice to see something so light-hearted and well-written. Thanks for posting!