Reviews for Everything Comes With a Price
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 1 . 1/20
YAY! I am really depressed now! Thank you! :(
Mysterious Critic chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I have to type my review here since it wouldn't let me do it again on sacrafices of a princess. Also I am not good at spelling on a computer. I just wanted to say sorry I was really angry. But you have do admit it is ridiculous that nobody ever thought what I said on my recent post for sacrafices of a princess. I hope you use my idea to make a sequel for it. And I'm you #1 fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this was a serious tear jerker
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
It was sad, but i did like it. I think, that unless it is truly dire, you should not have to go to a theripist. i think that it is great that you are sticking up for yourself and that you're finding productive ways of channeling yourself. again, love the story and the plot
Azul Ocean chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Perfectly fine to me. I thought you did a great what-if story
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hey, I found a similar story written by BriannaTheStrange and saw your review on her fic where you said you wrote your own version like hers, so I thought I would come check it out.

Now except for some dialogue changes in the scenes played out between Merida and Elinor before the spell, and the words exchanged between Merida and the witch when Merida begs her to change them back, your story is very much like hers. And I honestly couldn't think of a better description of what would happen if Elinor and the boys had not changed back. Merida would now do absolutely anything to bring her mother and brothers back...but even though it happens, SHE pays the ultimate price by losing her own life. (I like how you described the cut she got from Elinor, with it causing a burning pain on her here.) And while Elinor is happy to regain her humanity, she has also paid the ultimate price by losing her beloved daughter. The boys don't seem to understand what happened to their big sister, but their parents and the rest of the kingdom will mourn this loss forever.

Very dark, but very good, too. I don't hate you for killing Merida, but I do like stories with happy endings, which is why I like the ending in the film. Of course, as a kids' film, it would have had to end happily, but I still like how they did it, especially with how Elinor came close to becoming a permanent bear, and Merida quickly realized the error of her ways to undo the spell.
soulsister183 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG! this is officially the best fanfiction of merida and her mum i have ever read in my life please for my sake and the rest of the world...

CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY!
TheEmeraldArcher chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Very nice, I second the suggestion of having more Angsty stories from you. So wait, she was buried alive?
Mary Van Tassel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i liked it very much. very diff.
PurpleCobra247 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww, man. :(

It was sad, but very well written at the same time! I nearly cried...

...literally.
mirroroferised chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Thank goodness someone with exceptional grammar finally wrote a Brave fanfic. This was very lovely. Tightly written, with the perfect amount of description and things left to the imagination. Well done! Thank you for the story.

Yours.
jcat30 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Angst is good up to a point, but all dark and tragic is not healthy. It is good to get it out rather than keep it all internalized. But, I would say that your nightmares and insomnia are showing you that your life is effecting your sleep. I would say a therapist might do a little good, before you end up like your Merida in real life.
BriWrite chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god... This was beautiful. I mean, horribly sad, but beautiful. I am actually crying. Goodness. Lovely writing. *sobs*
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I LOVE ANGST! ( And hate it at the same time. I'm indecisive like that. )

You write beautifully and while character death is depressing, you conveyed the emotions of her family well, and how noble of Merida to trade her life!
TheDreamChaser chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was sad but great at the same time.