Reviews for The First Lady of the Ricktatorship
OmegaSigh chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A) See if you can spot the Q.
B) Loved it. I do want Lori to feel as jealous as hell.
carylforever chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Mmmmmm...YUMMY. Way hot hot hot. Though I don't read the comics, I always figured a tad of attraction between them, in spite Rick belonging to Lori. But hell, there was far more chemistry and passion between Lori and Shane, than Lori and Rick. Anyone could see that. I could so see Rick going for Andrea in the series, if she didn't mix-up with the governor.
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Holy shit! Damn, Rick went for a long time. He screwed the shit out of her hahaha. I need to take a shower after this. No damn lie. Love how he marked her. And the sandwich line. LAUGHED. And that ending. Smoking hot.
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Just loved it! So hot! Ricks a wild one :)
eseifert44 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great story...you should continue it!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Visiting the kink meme and stumbling onto THIS... I'm not really a fan of Andrea and I certainly don't ship her with Rick, but I am SO glad to be open-minded! The characterisation is spot-on and all of it is hot, hot, HOT! This little work of art is going to my favs without second thoughts ;-)
KarukMomma chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OMG Sweet and Hot both! I've read a LOT of WD FF and this is one of my top three favorites! Just makes me want to read more of it. :)
bluecrush611 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This has to be my favorite one shot! Maybe there will be a part two some day? ;) I love Rick and Andrea together and you write them perfectly!
kiobithax-angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Just love it !

Andrea&Rick 4 ever!

Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
wow this was so hot and sexy!
Dee chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my baby jesus! I can't breatheeeee lol this was too hot /.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This soooo great! Every word of it! Luv luv luv it! More more more!
Prentiss-be-mine chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I put Rick and Andrea into to the Rated M slot as a joke, but I didn't realize that people actually shipped them lol. But boy am I glad I found this gem. Excellent smut and characterization. You hit them spot on. Perfection in words, my friend.
PurpleCrayons chapter 1 . 10/31/2012